Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Malaysian just arrived in Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Malaysian just arrived in Geneva

Hi All.

I am a 29 year old Malaysian, just arrived in Geneva on the 1st of February for an internship with the WTO. I will be here for three months and hoping to make the best of the experience. My two goals are learning French and weekend sightseeing around Switzerland and neighbouring countries. If you feel like learning Malay or just knowing more about my little country feel free to contact me! Cheers. 

The text you are quoting:

Hi All.

I am a 29 year old Malaysian, just arrived in Geneva on the 1st of February for an internship with the WTO. I will be here for three months and hoping to make the best of the experience. My two goals are learning French and weekend sightseeing around Switzerland and neighbouring countries. If you feel like learning Malay or just knowing more about my little country feel free to contact me! Cheers. 

Nor Shafiah AFeb 3, 2018 @ 05:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 847 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Malaysian just arrived in Geneva
Post 1

Hello, Welcome to Geneva !

If you find your internship leaves you time, I would gladly exchange French lessons for Malay.

If you are serious about learning the language though, I would recommend taking a course during your free time.

All the best

The text you are quoting:

Hello, Welcome to Geneva !

If you find your internship leaves you time, I would gladly exchange French lessons for Malay.

If you are serious about learning the language though, I would recommend taking a course during your free time.

All the best

Anne P, Feb 5, 2018 @ 17:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 847 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form