Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > May 2010 be a good year! -- want to make friends, find work, and looking for a colocation

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
May 2010 be a good year! -- want to make friends, find work, and looking for a colocation

Hi, I'm back in Geneva as of the first of the year.  I'm in the middle of a contract negotiation and have no idea how it will turn out.  So my life is in flux.  I would like to meet new friends find a roommate situation that is inexpensive and flexible somewhere maybe sort of near Geneva or Lausanne.  Heging the bet on the contract is a good idea as one never knows how things will turn out.  I am interested in International work, after all this is Geneva home of the UN.  I also do project management, programming, computer chip design, and intellectual property development.  30+ years experience see www.linkedin.com/in/ThomasWLynch.    Perhaps we could get coffee and you could tell me more about the area.   Tom

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I'm back in Geneva as of the first of the year.  I'm in the middle of a contract negotiation and have no idea how it will turn out.  So my life is in flux.  I would like to meet new friends find a roommate situation that is inexpensive and flexible somewhere maybe sort of near Geneva or Lausanne.  Heging the bet on the contract is a good idea as one never knows how things will turn out.  I am interested in International work, after all this is Geneva home of the UN.  I also do project management, programming, computer chip design, and intellectual property development.  30+ years experience see www.linkedin.com/in/ThomasWLynch.    Perhaps we could get coffee and you could tell me more about the area.   Tom

IngenieurJan 1, 2010 @ 17:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 990 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: May 2010 be a good year! -- want to make friends, find work, and looking for a colocation
Post 1

Hi

My life is in flux for different reasons.  Cannot help work wise but maybe able to help with friendship or temp accommodation.

Yvonne

Hi

My life is in flux for different reasons.  Cannot help work wise but maybe able to help with friendship or temp accommodation.

Yvonne

yvonneB, Jan 2, 2010 @ 14:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: May 2010 be a good year! -- want to make friends, find work, and looking for a colocation
Post 2

Hi Yvonne,  my email is [email protected] I also have mail at glocals.  How can I contact you? I would certaionly appreciate assistance with temporary accomodation.  -tom

Hi Yvonne,  my email is [email protected] I also have mail at glocals.  How can I contact you? I would certaionly appreciate assistance with temporary accomodation.  -tom

Ingenieur, Jan 3, 2010 @ 19:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 990 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form