Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > May I introduce myself!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
May I introduce myself!

Hello fellow glocals!

I'm Janet and I just moved to Sergy from Stuttgart,Germany a few days ago. My parents are from Vietnam and I was born in Berlin :)

I study computer science in Karlsruhe and doing now an internship at CERN for one year.

Interests:

I'm really into art, I started drawing recently, even though I'm bad :) I love going to museums, looking at art, getting to know the lifestyle of artists. Also the manufacturing of paint at that time, meaning of color etc.

Even though I've never hiked or went skiing before I planned to do so here! So maybe you can give me a tip or two?

I'm going jogging sometimes so I can eat some chocolate without getting a bad conscience haha

Food:

I love love love love(!!!) Sushi. But I'm scared it'll be too expensive here to go :D

I look forward to meet you guys!

Janet

The text you are quoting:

Hello fellow glocals!

I'm Janet and I just moved to Sergy from Stuttgart,Germany a few days ago. My parents are from Vietnam and I was born in Berlin :)

I study computer science in Karlsruhe and doing now an internship at CERN for one year.

Interests:

I'm really into art, I started drawing recently, even though I'm bad :) I love going to museums, looking at art, getting to know the lifestyle of artists. Also the manufacturing of paint at that time, meaning of color etc.

Even though I've never hiked or went skiing before I planned to do so here! So maybe you can give me a tip or two?

I'm going jogging sometimes so I can eat some chocolate without getting a bad conscience haha

Food:

I love love love love(!!!) Sushi. But I'm scared it'll be too expensive here to go :D

I look forward to meet you guys!

Janet

Janet DApr 5, 2017 @ 19:25
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1048 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: May I introduce myself!
Post 1

Hi Janet, you are lucky! :) in Geneva every fist Sunday all the museums are free!

check http://www.ville-geneve.ch/themes/culture/offre-culturelle/musees/musees-ville-geneve/gratuite/

Hi Janet, you are lucky! :) in Geneva every fist Sunday all the museums are free!

check http://www.ville-geneve.ch/themes/culture/offre-culturelle/musees/musees-ville-geneve/gratuite/

Andrea S, May 13, 2017 @ 21:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: May I introduce myself!
Post 2

Hi Janet! I'm a student from Boston, US in Geneva for the summer interning at The Global Fund, would be down to explore some museums! And I also haven't been hiking before and would like to try it out :)

Hi Janet! I'm a student from Boston, US in Geneva for the summer interning at The Global Fund, would be down to explore some museums! And I also haven't been hiking before and would like to try it out :)

Sarah R, Jun 12, 2017 @ 09:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1048 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form