Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Michigan girl taking on Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Michigan girl taking on Geneva!

Hi! I just moved here to the Geneva area about 2 weeks ago to stay as an au pair for a year.. I'm adjusting well and getting ansty to go out and meet new friends! I hope to explore the city and the many beautiful areas not far from here.. just need a few friends to enjoy it all with!

I'm living just 15 min north of Geneva in a small French town, and my job is to take care of children all week.. therefore i look forward to my free time on the weekends to interact with people over the age of 6! :)

I know no one and am open to getting together for coffee or a drink! I've visited downtown during the daytime and it seems as if there is never a short supply of things to do there, so who's in??

The text you are quoting:

Hi! I just moved here to the Geneva area about 2 weeks ago to stay as an au pair for a year.. I'm adjusting well and getting ansty to go out and meet new friends! I hope to explore the city and the many beautiful areas not far from here.. just need a few friends to enjoy it all with!

I'm living just 15 min north of Geneva in a small French town, and my job is to take care of children all week.. therefore i look forward to my free time on the weekends to interact with people over the age of 6! :)

I know no one and am open to getting together for coffee or a drink! I've visited downtown during the daytime and it seems as if there is never a short supply of things to do there, so who's in??

Heather FAug 28, 2010 @ 22:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 708 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Michigan girl taking on Geneva!
Post 1

Hey Heather,

Welcome to Geneva!! I am an au pair here too, so I completely understand how you need adult time. I have set up a Au Pairs group on here and will be arranging a night out for us all. Join us on the group if you are interested. Geneva can be a really fun place once you get to know people. If you ever wanna meet up and go for a drink or anything, email me!!

Laura

The text you are quoting:

Hey Heather,

Welcome to Geneva!! I am an au pair here too, so I completely understand how you need adult time. I have set up a Au Pairs group on here and will be arranging a night out for us all. Join us on the group if you are interested. Geneva can be a really fun place once you get to know people. If you ever wanna meet up and go for a drink or anything, email me!!

Laura

Laura P, Aug 29, 2010 @ 10:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 708 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form