Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving soon :)

Hey everybody, 

As a new member I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm Stacey, turning 24 in June and moving to Basel in August. I'm from New Jersey and just decided in January that I wanted a new experience so here I am. Not sure what else to say but if you have any questions feel free to ask or just say hi.

The text you are quoting:

Hey everybody, 

As a new member I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I'm Stacey, turning 24 in June and moving to Basel in August. I'm from New Jersey and just decided in January that I wanted a new experience so here I am. Not sure what else to say but if you have any questions feel free to ask or just say hi.

Stacey DApr 7, 2011 @ 23:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 540 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Moving soon :)
Post 1

welcome stacey

my name is stefano and I am an italian based in Geneva

do not hesitate to enquire on any subject you may come across with during your move concerning practical things

this will be a wonderful experience for you, best of luck and keep us updated on your  personal developments

s

welcome stacey

my name is stefano and I am an italian based in Geneva

do not hesitate to enquire on any subject you may come across with during your move concerning practical things

this will be a wonderful experience for you, best of luck and keep us updated on your  personal developments

s

bomber-520, Apr 8, 2011 @ 07:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Basel is a charming city, although not very big, I think you willl enjoy. Good luck!

Basel is a charming city, although not very big, I think you willl enjoy. Good luck!

catalin, Apr 8, 2011 @ 09:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Basel has a pretty zoo,,, oh and the Rhine falls (biggest waterfall in Europe)... so once you have gotten bored seeing those two sights, get on a train to Geneva for some parties...(or Zurich even, but theyre our poor cousins ;-) )

Basel has a pretty zoo,,, oh and the Rhine falls (biggest waterfall in Europe)... so once you have gotten bored seeing those two sights, get on a train to Geneva for some parties...(or Zurich even, but theyre our poor cousins ;-) )

Charlie, Apr 8, 2011 @ 10:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 540 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form