Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Moving this month to Geneva! c:

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving this month to Geneva! c:

I'm an American who's graduating from college in a couple weeks in Chicago and moving to Geneva to work at CERN. Can't wait to meet you all! I'm going to be in on June 21st and I'll be staying for a year. I'm actually living in Meyrin but I'm definitely going to try to get to Geneva as much as possible. Let's hang out! I'll be looking to meet new people c:

The text you are quoting:

I'm an American who's graduating from college in a couple weeks in Chicago and moving to Geneva to work at CERN. Can't wait to meet you all! I'm going to be in on June 21st and I'll be staying for a year. I'm actually living in Meyrin but I'm definitely going to try to get to Geneva as much as possible. Let's hang out! I'll be looking to meet new people c:

Shannon TJun 5, 2015 @ 07:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 881 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Moving this month to Geneva! c:
Post 1

Hi Shannon how are you settling into Meyrin? I am also new to Geneva been here 6 months if you are in geneva and fancy a coffee, drink or to grap something to eat let me know its always nice meeting new people.

Kelly:)

Hi Shannon how are you settling into Meyrin? I am also new to Geneva been here 6 months if you are in geneva and fancy a coffee, drink or to grap something to eat let me know its always nice meeting new people.

Kelly:)

kelly b, Aug 1, 2015 @ 20:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Moving this month to Geneva! c:
Post 2

Hello Shannon Welcome to Geneva,

Im also new around here, been here for just two weeks now, and currently living on center geneva, soo if you want to plan a coffe or something, let me know :)

Welcome,

JD

Hello Shannon Welcome to Geneva,

Im also new around here, been here for just two weeks now, and currently living on center geneva, soo if you want to plan a coffe or something, let me know :)

Welcome,

JD

José Dias, Aug 13, 2015 @ 19:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 881 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form