Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving to Geneva!

Hey everyone!  I'm another student coming to Geneva for an internship this summer, excited to get back to Europe!  I love to be outdoors and be active, so if you wanna run or hike or bike or play soccer or whatever let me know Cool

The text you are quoting:

Hey everyone!  I'm another student coming to Geneva for an internship this summer, excited to get back to Europe!  I love to be outdoors and be active, so if you wanna run or hike or bike or play soccer or whatever let me know Cool

Olga AApr 30, 2011 @ 18:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 608 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Moving to Geneva!
Post 1

hi olga and welcome to glocals/geneva!

The Forums are a great place to introduce yourself, but your best bet to for finding people to do things with is probably the Things to Do tab at the top. Here you can look for activities that have been organized or, if you don't find anything, you can organize your own!

When do you arrive and how long do you stay?

hi olga and welcome to glocals/geneva!

The Forums are a great place to introduce yourself, but your best bet to for finding people to do things with is probably the Things to Do tab at the top. Here you can look for activities that have been organized or, if you don't find anything, you can organize your own!

When do you arrive and how long do you stay?

Zonker, Apr 30, 2011 @ 19:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Moving to Geneva!
Post 2

Great to have you in Geneva!  Hope you have a fab Summer.

I run mountain bike trips in Valais - and also some fitness classes in the Geneva parks - get in touch if you fancy coming along to some of the events (posted in the commercial "things to do" tab).  Would be great to meet new people.

Cheers, Mark

Great to have you in Geneva!  Hope you have a fab Summer.

I run mountain bike trips in Valais - and also some fitness classes in the Geneva parks - get in touch if you fancy coming along to some of the events (posted in the commercial "things to do" tab).  Would be great to meet new people.

Cheers, Mark

Mark A, Apr 30, 2011 @ 20:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 608 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form