Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Moving to Geneva at he end of October

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving to Geneva at he end of October

Hello,

Having lurked on the forums for several months, I felt it was time to at least introduce myself.

We (Wife and Dogs) are moving to the Geneva area at the end of October from the states (Midwest) for a 3 year stint with work.   We have already secured a very nice FLAT in Bardonnex, but will have to spend some time in temporary accommodations until our Hardcopy Visas are available.   I appreciate the information on these boards and have used them already as a great resource.  I hope to have the opportunity to meet up with several members over the next three years.

Erik

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

Having lurked on the forums for several months, I felt it was time to at least introduce myself.

We (Wife and Dogs) are moving to the Geneva area at the end of October from the states (Midwest) for a 3 year stint with work.   We have already secured a very nice FLAT in Bardonnex, but will have to spend some time in temporary accommodations until our Hardcopy Visas are available.   I appreciate the information on these boards and have used them already as a great resource.  I hope to have the opportunity to meet up with several members over the next three years.

Erik

Erik AndersonSep 22, 2010 @ 16:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 794 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 794 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form