Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Moving to Zurich in July

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Moving to Zurich in July

Hi, I am moving to Zurich in July and I am looking to meet other people and get advice on boarding a dog for a month when I first get there.  I have a little Shih tzu and we haven't found corporate temporary housing that will take pets. Does anyone know of any?  Can you recommend a place to board my dog.  She is an indoor dog that wants to be with people and lay in their lap all the time.  Also We have two teenagers - what do they do for fun on the weekends there?  Thanks for any help with this.

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I am moving to Zurich in July and I am looking to meet other people and get advice on boarding a dog for a month when I first get there.  I have a little Shih tzu and we haven't found corporate temporary housing that will take pets. Does anyone know of any?  Can you recommend a place to board my dog.  She is an indoor dog that wants to be with people and lay in their lap all the time.  Also We have two teenagers - what do they do for fun on the weekends there?  Thanks for any help with this.

Jennifer BrandonJun 19, 2011 @ 23:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 654 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Moving to Zurich in July
Post 1

Hiii

Am new here too, one of the corporate serviced apartments in City Apartments (http://www.cityappartements.ch/E/index.htm)

They do claim that they allow pets but this needs to be agreed with them.

I am staying in one of the apartments from them, its quite good.

The text you are quoting:

Hiii

Am new here too, one of the corporate serviced apartments in City Apartments (http://www.cityappartements.ch/E/index.htm)

They do claim that they allow pets but this needs to be agreed with them.

I am staying in one of the apartments from them, its quite good.

Ankur M, Jun 30, 2011 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 654 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form