Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Multi-lingual mutt looking for new friends to have fun with

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Multi-lingual mutt looking for new friends to have fun with
 Hi there
I am looking for new friends in Zurich.  I moved back to Switzerland 4 years ago after 15 years abroad.  I am not exactly the kind of guy you would find in a smokey bar or a throbbing night club full of spaced out techno heads.  
I love living in Zurich though.  I love riding my bike or the tram to work and being on or by the lake. I go see live music at Moods or at the Tonhalle.  I enjoy red wine & company.  I am a "foodie" so I eat out or cook often.  I love to kayak, hike, camp, dance, party etc.  I am absolutely crazy about photography and travel.  
So I'd like to meet new people with similar interest.  I will be going to some of the events and hope to meet you there.
CheersStephan
The text you are quoting:
 Hi there
I am looking for new friends in Zurich.  I moved back to Switzerland 4 years ago after 15 years abroad.  I am not exactly the kind of guy you would find in a smokey bar or a throbbing night club full of spaced out techno heads.  
I love living in Zurich though.  I love riding my bike or the tram to work and being on or by the lake. I go see live music at Moods or at the Tonhalle.  I enjoy red wine & company.  I am a "foodie" so I eat out or cook often.  I love to kayak, hike, camp, dance, party etc.  I am absolutely crazy about photography and travel.  
So I'd like to meet new people with similar interest.  I will be going to some of the events and hope to meet you there.
CheersStephan
StephanwolfOct 12, 2009 @ 13:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 811 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Multi-lingual mutt looking for new friends to have fun with
Post 1
 We've already said hi in a different thread, but I'll say "HI!" again,- just so you get a
wecome in here too!
Jana  xD
 We've already said hi in a different thread, but I'll say "HI!" again,- just so you get a
wecome in here too!
Jana  xD
Jana Cyberia, Oct 14, 2009 @ 17:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Multi-lingual mutt looking for new friends to have fun with
Post 2

I would like to say Hi,
Now I have just joined the glocals and I am looking for new friends in Zurich to spend my free weekends with. I came one month ago and trying to learn German language.
So, I'd like to meet new people with similar interests.

Zdena

I would like to say Hi,
Now I have just joined the glocals and I am looking for new friends in Zurich to spend my free weekends with. I came one month ago and trying to learn German language.
So, I'd like to meet new people with similar interests.

Zdena

Zdena B, Feb 6, 2010 @ 17:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 811 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form