Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > My Russian for your English/Preparation for CAE

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My Russian for your English/Preparation for CAE

Hello everyone! I'm originally from Russia but I've been living in Geneva for quite a while. Currently I'm preparing for Cambridge Advanced English and looking for a partner to practise my speaking skills. If you are interested, please answer here or send me an e-mail ([email protected]) I'm pretty fluent in English and French and obviously my mothertongue is Russian so I would be of use for those who want to learn this difficult language.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone! I'm originally from Russia but I've been living in Geneva for quite a while. Currently I'm preparing for Cambridge Advanced English and looking for a partner to practise my speaking skills. If you are interested, please answer here or send me an e-mail ([email protected]) I'm pretty fluent in English and French and obviously my mothertongue is Russian so I would be of use for those who want to learn this difficult language.

Olga KuruchFeb 23, 2017 @ 13:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 845 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: My Russian for your English/Preparation for CAE
Post 1

privet Olga

I am Daniil (nicknamed "Di") and my origin is Greece, but I have lived most of my life in England. I am beginning to learn to speak Russian, and your proposal of language exchange is enthralling to me. I am a natural English speaker (plus I have a university degree and postgrad from UK universities), so I trust I can be of help to you, whilst you will unquestionably be a help to me !

My email is [email protected] 

kind regards

Daniil

The text you are quoting:

privet Olga

I am Daniil (nicknamed "Di") and my origin is Greece, but I have lived most of my life in England. I am beginning to learn to speak Russian, and your proposal of language exchange is enthralling to me. I am a natural English speaker (plus I have a university degree and postgrad from UK universities), so I trust I can be of help to you, whilst you will unquestionably be a help to me !

My email is [email protected] 

kind regards

Daniil

Di T, Mar 10, 2017 @ 10:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 845 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form