Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Namaskar! :p

Hey!
My name is Jéssica, I'm portuguese and I'm living in Switzerland for about an year now. I'm in Porrentruy (Jura) but in the past few months I've been thinking about moving to a big city. I don't really like this here and I'm not having a great experience...

The reason why I want a big city is mainly because of the oportunities that I can't have here, and because I was at the University in Portugal before I came here. I couldn't finish my graduation because I didn't have the money and so I'm here now and I want to try and study again. So, if there are college students around here who can give me some advice about it, that would be great :)

My first option to move was Zurich, but right now I'm also thinking about Lausanne, Geneve...
I'm not sure but I guess I'm gonna end up moving to the place where I can find a job quicker x)

I was in Lausanne, Vevey and Geneve last weekend and I have to say, the view of the lake is... stunning!! I went to a party in Lausanne, then when I got to Vevey to see the lake it was still night, but then at dawn when I could see the mountains I was... speachless!!!

well anyway, I was hoping I could find people around here who enjoy electronic music :D
I really love to go to trance parties, as well as techno and so.. it's my thing, but I can't say I have many friends here in Switzerland and I don't go to as many parties as I would like because of that :/ so if someone here would have me in their trance group that would be awesome :D

but hey, I like to think I'm open minded, so I can well fit in another kind of parties.. just last weekend I went to a some gipsy party in Geneve.. I guess it was gipsy or something like that. Balkan music... the only problem was that I was really tired cause I slept like 5 hours in 3 days so I couldn't really enjoy the party as I should. But I've seen there a few dreadie heads which was really cool as I'm fascinated with dreadlocks x)

well, I guess I talked to much already, I'm sorry about that..

Namaskar! :D

The text you are quoting:

Hey!
My name is Jéssica, I'm portuguese and I'm living in Switzerland for about an year now. I'm in Porrentruy (Jura) but in the past few months I've been thinking about moving to a big city. I don't really like this here and I'm not having a great experience...

The reason why I want a big city is mainly because of the oportunities that I can't have here, and because I was at the University in Portugal before I came here. I couldn't finish my graduation because I didn't have the money and so I'm here now and I want to try and study again. So, if there are college students around here who can give me some advice about it, that would be great :)

My first option to move was Zurich, but right now I'm also thinking about Lausanne, Geneve...
I'm not sure but I guess I'm gonna end up moving to the place where I can find a job quicker x)

I was in Lausanne, Vevey and Geneve last weekend and I have to say, the view of the lake is... stunning!! I went to a party in Lausanne, then when I got to Vevey to see the lake it was still night, but then at dawn when I could see the mountains I was... speachless!!!

well anyway, I was hoping I could find people around here who enjoy electronic music :D
I really love to go to trance parties, as well as techno and so.. it's my thing, but I can't say I have many friends here in Switzerland and I don't go to as many parties as I would like because of that :/ so if someone here would have me in their trance group that would be awesome :D

but hey, I like to think I'm open minded, so I can well fit in another kind of parties.. just last weekend I went to a some gipsy party in Geneve.. I guess it was gipsy or something like that. Balkan music... the only problem was that I was really tired cause I slept like 5 hours in 3 days so I couldn't really enjoy the party as I should. But I've seen there a few dreadie heads which was really cool as I'm fascinated with dreadlocks x)

well, I guess I talked to much already, I'm sorry about that..

Namaskar! :D

Jéssica SFeb 25, 2015 @ 21:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 775 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Namaskar! :p
Post 1

Hi there,

Hope everything is going well :)

I'm also Portuguese and currently leave in Geneva, arrived 5 weeks ago.

If you happen to come by Geneva again sometime you can give me a call and we can go for a coffee or something in the city.

My French is really bad so it would be nice to speak with a Portuguese person for once in a while :)

Sooo,

I wish you the best of luck on your studying project.

Boa sorte e um grande abraço ;)

Hi there,

Hope everything is going well :)

I'm also Portuguese and currently leave in Geneva, arrived 5 weeks ago.

If you happen to come by Geneva again sometime you can give me a call and we can go for a coffee or something in the city.

My French is really bad so it would be nice to speak with a Portuguese person for once in a while :)

Sooo,

I wish you the best of luck on your studying project.

Boa sorte e um grande abraço ;)

Tiago R, Feb 26, 2015 @ 13:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Namaskar! :p
Post 2

Hey, Tiago :)

Of course we can go for a coffee. I'll probably go back to Lausanne soon so when I'm there I can easily go to Geneve as well.

We can speak portuguese, english and even french ahahah
my french is not so good as well, we can practice a bit, me and you Tongue Out

anyway, I'll let you know when I'm there :)

Muito obrigada Smile

Hey, Tiago :)

Of course we can go for a coffee. I'll probably go back to Lausanne soon so when I'm there I can easily go to Geneve as well.

We can speak portuguese, english and even french ahahah
my french is not so good as well, we can practice a bit, me and you Tongue Out

anyway, I'll let you know when I'm there :)

Muito obrigada Smile

Jéssica S, Feb 26, 2015 @ 21:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 775 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form