Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > Need accomodation from November to April ...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Need accomodation from November to April ...

I am writing to from Uruguay. In November im moving to Geneva to do an internship at UNESCO and im starting to do some investigations about possible accomodation because i need a place to stay :) I will be living in Geneva from November to April.
I currently work for the United Nations Development Program and do music aswell. I am a songwriter and im recording my first solo album in barcelona in september/october, just before i move to geneva. (www.youtube.com/joacogv).
If you happen to know anything or have any advice i would truly appreciate it.. im a nice person to live with.. im simple and easygoing, laidback, funny, respectful and i love to clean!! :)
warm hugs from the other corner of the planet

The text you are quoting:

I am writing to from Uruguay. In November im moving to Geneva to do an internship at UNESCO and im starting to do some investigations about possible accomodation because i need a place to stay :) I will be living in Geneva from November to April.
I currently work for the United Nations Development Program and do music aswell. I am a songwriter and im recording my first solo album in barcelona in september/october, just before i move to geneva. (www.youtube.com/joacogv).
If you happen to know anything or have any advice i would truly appreciate it.. im a nice person to live with.. im simple and easygoing, laidback, funny, respectful and i love to clean!! :)
warm hugs from the other corner of the planet

Joaquón GonzalezJun 28, 2010 @ 02:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 461 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 461 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form