Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New (well, kinda) guy in Zurich and to Glocals

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New (well, kinda) guy in Zurich and to Glocals

Hey!

Heard olny good stuff about this community, decided to join up as I am an expat and life is kinda sad and lonely so far.

So hoping to meet new folks, myself I am 6'4 guy, quite sporty (well, getting back to sportiness after a period of lazy couch potato lifestyle), like to have a pint or two from time to time, in my free time i currently do thai-boxing sessions.

I think thats it! Anyways, good to be here!

The text you are quoting:

Hey!

Heard olny good stuff about this community, decided to join up as I am an expat and life is kinda sad and lonely so far.

So hoping to meet new folks, myself I am 6'4 guy, quite sporty (well, getting back to sportiness after a period of lazy couch potato lifestyle), like to have a pint or two from time to time, in my free time i currently do thai-boxing sessions.

I think thats it! Anyways, good to be here!

Wojciech KApr 7, 2011 @ 15:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 645 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New (well, kinda) guy in Zurich and to Glocals
Post 1

Hi, welcome to glocals! It's really a good thing to join because you will meet a lot of nice people when you attend one of the activities or simply organize one that you like. Have fun!

The text you are quoting:

Hi, welcome to glocals! It's really a good thing to join because you will meet a lot of nice people when you attend one of the activities or simply organize one that you like. Have fun!

just_me, Apr 7, 2011 @ 21:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 645 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form