Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New American in Yverdon/Lausanne area looking to make friends in Yverdon and Lausanne ;)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New American in Yverdon/Lausanne area looking to make friends in Yverdon and Lausanne ;)

Hi everyone!

I moved recently and I'm really looking to make some new friends here! I came to Switzerland to marry my partner and I finally received my resident permit. I can easily take the train to Lausanne or Yverdon if you want to meet for coffee, a drink, or just to talk. I am a down to earth simple guy from the New Jersey/New York City area. I'm also looking for any advice/info on searching for a job here ;))

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!

Ron

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

I moved recently and I'm really looking to make some new friends here! I came to Switzerland to marry my partner and I finally received my resident permit. I can easily take the train to Lausanne or Yverdon if you want to meet for coffee, a drink, or just to talk. I am a down to earth simple guy from the New Jersey/New York City area. I'm also looking for any advice/info on searching for a job here ;))

Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!

Ron

Ronald BSep 23, 2014 @ 17:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 602 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 602 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form