Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New French-HKgese in Geneva looking for an Italian teacher! (M/F)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New French-HKgese in Geneva looking for an Italian teacher! (M/F)

Hi there :)
I'm 24 years old, am born and raised in France, I'm also half from Hong Kong and just arrived in Geneva a month ago for my first job! Languages are my passion, and I would love to learn la lingua del amore! I'm deeply loving Italian culture and cuisine, and already traveled all around this country.

> Please send me a private message if you're interested to teach Italian at home (I'm living close to the train station Cornavin) 1.5 hours per week generally on Monday or Wednesday (please be flexible), if you have a real methodology but also you like to have fun while teaching languages and share your culture, please contact me! 

The perfect candidate would be:
> between 20 - 30 years old
> F or M born and raised in Italy
> Already have some teaching experience with beginners 
> cool, smart & fun! :)

Laetitia Lam

The text you are quoting:

Hi there :)
I'm 24 years old, am born and raised in France, I'm also half from Hong Kong and just arrived in Geneva a month ago for my first job! Languages are my passion, and I would love to learn la lingua del amore! I'm deeply loving Italian culture and cuisine, and already traveled all around this country.

> Please send me a private message if you're interested to teach Italian at home (I'm living close to the train station Cornavin) 1.5 hours per week generally on Monday or Wednesday (please be flexible), if you have a real methodology but also you like to have fun while teaching languages and share your culture, please contact me! 

The perfect candidate would be:
> between 20 - 30 years old
> F or M born and raised in Italy
> Already have some teaching experience with beginners 
> cool, smart & fun! :)

Laetitia Lam

Laetitia LOct 3, 2017 @ 17:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 848 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.