Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New Girl in Geneva!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Girl in Geneva!

Hi Everyone

My name is Holly, I'm 26 and have just moved to Geneva from the UK! Really excited to be here and I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people :)

Have a great weekend!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Everyone

My name is Holly, I'm 26 and have just moved to Geneva from the UK! Really excited to be here and I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people :)

Have a great weekend!

Holly DJul 11, 2014 @ 23:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

22 Replies | 1819 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New Girl in Geneva!
Post 1

Hey Holly! I only moved here about a month ago and am keen to meet some new people in the area too! Are you living in the city? It's a great place!

Hey Holly! I only moved here about a month ago and am keen to meet some new people in the area too! Are you living in the city? It's a great place!

Cat Walshe, Jul 12, 2014 @ 00:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey,

I'll be in Geneva starting next month and super excited to see the city and meet new people.

I'm sure Geneva is a great place to live and work.

Hey,

I'll be in Geneva starting next month and super excited to see the city and meet new people.

I'm sure Geneva is a great place to live and work.

Sandeep S, Jul 12, 2014 @ 10:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

hi cat! Well i'm actually staying with my aunt just over the boarder in France but hopfully I will be moving into a flat in Carouge in a few weeks! I'm working in the city and just love it already! Where abouts do you live? :)

hi cat! Well i'm actually staying with my aunt just over the boarder in France but hopfully I will be moving into a flat in Carouge in a few weeks! I'm working in the city and just love it already! Where abouts do you live? :)

Holly D, Jul 12, 2014 @ 16:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Sandeep! Yes there seems to be alot going on here! Best of luck with the move! :)

Hi Sandeep! Yes there seems to be alot going on here! Best of luck with the move! :)

Holly D, Jul 12, 2014 @ 16:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Holly, Cat, Sandeep

i moved here two weeks ago for work at the UN and I live in Petit-Lancy. I am from the Uk also.

what are you guys doing this evening? I am joining a group for a drink if you are interested let me know

Best

Kev

Hi Holly, Cat, Sandeep

i moved here two weeks ago for work at the UN and I live in Petit-Lancy. I am from the Uk also.

what are you guys doing this evening? I am joining a group for a drink if you are interested let me know

Best

Kev

Kevin Case, Jul 12, 2014 @ 19:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Kev, I've just seen your message, i'm actually baby sitting tonight but I would of loved to of come out.

let me know next time your out!

Holly

Hi Kev, I've just seen your message, i'm actually baby sitting tonight but I would of loved to of come out.

let me know next time your out!

Holly

Holly D, Jul 12, 2014 @ 21:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hi Holly,

my name is Emma and I moved here 2 months ago and am loving it so far.

i am meeting up with some other people from glocals for a few drinks tomorrow if you would like to join me. 

Emma 

Hi Holly,

i am meeting up with some other people from glocals for a few drinks tomorrow if you would like to join me. 

Emma 

Emma Lavery, Jul 17, 2014 @ 21:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi holly! 

I'm living just in France too, moved from Australia and been here almost 2 months, regularly visiting Geneva... 

Have you met up with some people yet? I'm always looking to make new friends if you ever want to catch up! 

Hi holly! 

I'm living just in France too, moved from Australia and been here almost 2 months, regularly visiting Geneva... 

Have you met up with some people yet? I'm always looking to make new friends if you ever want to catch up! 

Lauren C, Jul 23, 2014 @ 22:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Just realized we've been here for the same amount of time, how are you finding it? Get to go out much? 

Just realized we've been here for the same amount of time, how are you finding it? Get to go out much? 

Lauren C, Jul 23, 2014 @ 22:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Jul 23, 14 22:49

oops that was supposed to be directed at Emma!

oops that was supposed to be directed at Emma!

Lauren C, Jul 23, 2014 @ 22:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

mithaq a, Jul 23, 2014 @ 22:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

Hi Holly,

Emma 

Jul 17, 14 21:06

Hi Emma, Sorry for such a delayed reply! I've been housing sitting for my new boss and for my aunt the last week/ weekend so it's been pretty hectic! I have just picked up the keys to my flat in Carouge so should be moving in this weekend! let me know if you fancy meeting up! :)

Holly

Hi Emma, Sorry for such a delayed reply! I've been housing sitting for my new boss and for my aunt the last week/ weekend so it's been pretty hectic! I have just picked up the keys to my flat in Carouge so should be moving in this weekend! let me know if you fancy meeting up! :)

Holly

Holly D, Jul 24, 2014 @ 00:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Hi holly! 

Jul 23, 14 22:45

Hi Lauren!

Nice to meet you! How are you finding things so far? If your are around in Geneva/Carouge area at all this weekend or next week let me know!

Holly

Hi Lauren!

Nice to meet you! How are you finding things so far? If your are around in Geneva/Carouge area at all this weekend or next week let me know!

Holly

Holly D, Jul 24, 2014 @ 00:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Jan 1, 70 01:00

Thank you BounciBaller! I'm sure there will be lots of things I need advice with! Just getting settled at the moment!

Thank you BounciBaller! I'm sure there will be lots of things I need advice with! Just getting settled at the moment!

Holly D, Jul 24, 2014 @ 22:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Hey I have only been here for a few weeks so would be up for meeting for a drink or something if you wanted?

Hey I have only been here for a few weeks so would be up for meeting for a drink or something if you wanted?

Lisa D, Jul 25, 2014 @ 15:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Hey everybody,

I'm Louisa from Germany. i Know Geneva already since more then 5 years because my boyfriend - now husband is working in Geneva sice 5 1/2 yeas. 

But I yust moved to Geneva and i would like to make some new friends :)  

I'm a big fun of the Fete - beer gambling :) but I'm up for everything! 

Looking forward to meet u all! 

Hey everybody,

I'm Louisa from Germany. i Know Geneva already since more then 5 years because my boyfriend - now husband is working in Geneva sice 5 1/2 yeas. 

But I yust moved to Geneva and i would like to make some new friends :)  

I'm a big fun of the Fete - beer gambling :) but I'm up for everything! 

Looking forward to meet u all! 

Louisa D, Jul 27, 2014 @ 20:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

Hello everyone! I suggest we go get a drink at the Jardin Anglais this Wednesday or Thursday evening. With the pre fete de geneve having kicked in, it's a really cool place to be with good music, people and bars. If everyone interested can message me with a link to their FB or email, I can send a mass message and organise something, let me know!

Hello everyone! I suggest we go get a drink at the Jardin Anglais this Wednesday or Thursday evening. With the pre fete de geneve having kicked in, it's a really cool place to be with good music, people and bars. If everyone interested can message me with a link to their FB or email, I can send a mass message and organise something, let me know!

Riya Sarkar, Jul 28, 2014 @ 12:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

Hello Everyone,

I, too, am new to Geneva. I'm here via Washington, DC, and am helping to defend a bank against the big bad American government :)

Anyhow, I'd love the opportunity to meet new people. Everyone seems so friendly and welcoming, and considering I don't know anyone, I'm excited to interact with people of such diverse backgrounds.

Best,

Amroh 

Hello Everyone,

I, too, am new to Geneva. I'm here via Washington, DC, and am helping to defend a bank against the big bad American government :)

Anyhow, I'd love the opportunity to meet new people. Everyone seems so friendly and welcoming, and considering I don't know anyone, I'm excited to interact with people of such diverse backgrounds.

Best,

Amroh 

Amroh Idris, Jul 28, 2014 @ 14:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

Welcome, new people! Hope you enjoy GE! :)

Welcome, new people! Hope you enjoy GE! :)

Janet G, Jul 28, 2014 @ 16:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Hi all, me and my friend (Aussie and UK) are here just for this week visiting and would love any recommendations on any newly found hotspots - bars clubs and restaurants. 

anyone going out tonight?

Hi all, me and my friend (Aussie and UK) are here just for this week visiting and would love any recommendations on any newly found hotspots - bars clubs and restaurants. 

anyone going out tonight?

Collette A, Jul 28, 2014 @ 19:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Hey Collette ,

Welcome to Geneva, I would redcomand jardin andlaise where the fete de geneve is taking place it's really nice... I am just out of work and planning to go in a while...

ahmed 

Hey Collette ,

Welcome to Geneva, I would redcomand jardin andlaise where the fete de geneve is taking place it's really nice... I am just out of work and planning to go in a while...

ahmed 

Ahmed Riad, Jul 28, 2014 @ 22:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Hi All,

I've also been in Geneva only a couple of weeks. Having finally sorted a flat & got myself settled it'd be great to meet some fellow newcomers. If anyone fancies a beer sometime then drop me a message.

Tom

Hi All,

I've also been in Geneva only a couple of weeks. Having finally sorted a flat & got myself settled it'd be great to meet some fellow newcomers. If anyone fancies a beer sometime then drop me a message.

Tom

Tom H, Jul 28, 2014 @ 21:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
22 Replies | 1819 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form