Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New In GVA, Customer Experience professional looking for work

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New In GVA, Customer Experience professional looking for work

Hello! I'm moving to GVA to join my partner this week, and I'm looking for employment opportunities. However, I don't think "customer experience" is really a 'thing' in Switzerland.

I'm targeting small consultancies with a strategy and customer focused approach--if you know of any, please reply to this post!

A little bit about me--

In my expereince with Philips in North America, I helped lead the Customer Experience program for our healthcare software (healthcare informatics) division. Through operational and cross-fucntional improvement initiatives, we took the organization from last place to outright leader in customer satisfaction.

My degrees are in engineering and business, so I 'speak both languages,' so to speak. I'm the go-to person for cross-fucntional communication between sales, engineering, product, support, account management, etc.

I've already been told to consult SwissLifeSciences and BioAlps...if anyone else has any resource suggestions, please let me know! 

Also, any general tips or suggestions on the Swiss job search process would be greatly appreciated!

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I'm moving to GVA to join my partner this week, and I'm looking for employment opportunities. However, I don't think "customer experience" is really a 'thing' in Switzerland.

I'm targeting small consultancies with a strategy and customer focused approach--if you know of any, please reply to this post!

A little bit about me--

In my expereince with Philips in North America, I helped lead the Customer Experience program for our healthcare software (healthcare informatics) division. Through operational and cross-fucntional improvement initiatives, we took the organization from last place to outright leader in customer satisfaction.

My degrees are in engineering and business, so I 'speak both languages,' so to speak. I'm the go-to person for cross-fucntional communication between sales, engineering, product, support, account management, etc.

I've already been told to consult SwissLifeSciences and BioAlps...if anyone else has any resource suggestions, please let me know! 

Also, any general tips or suggestions on the Swiss job search process would be greatly appreciated!

Matthew BOct 29, 2014 @ 08:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 716 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 716 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form