Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New Member in Basel

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New Member in Basel

Hello everyone,

I am a Canadian, originally from Montreal, now living and working in Basel. Expect to be here for quite a while (is there such a thing as permanent nowadays ?). Curious to see whether some of you in the neighborhood would be sharing similar interests:

- Argentinian tango lessons

- Ashtanga Yoga

- Salsa dancing

- Jogging along the Rhine

- outdoor activities (alpine and nordic skiing, road bike, hiking)

- would like to continue singing lessons towards joining a choir

Cheers,

Marc

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I am a Canadian, originally from Montreal, now living and working in Basel. Expect to be here for quite a while (is there such a thing as permanent nowadays ?). Curious to see whether some of you in the neighborhood would be sharing similar interests:

- Argentinian tango lessons

- Ashtanga Yoga

- Salsa dancing

- Jogging along the Rhine

- outdoor activities (alpine and nordic skiing, road bike, hiking)

- would like to continue singing lessons towards joining a choir

Cheers,

Marc

Marc GMar 8, 2010 @ 05:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 551 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New Member in Basel
Post 1

Hi Marc and welcome to Basel & to glocals.

Our Basel community is still pretty small compared to our other cities, but it's growing steadily and I hope you will find some interesting people and activities in Basel through glocals.

Check out the Basel Things to Do section - there are currently 5 upcoming activities posted there, so if you see something you like you can join in, and if you're a bit more adventorous you can post your own activity and invite others to join.

Enjoy Basel

Oded

The text you are quoting:

Hi Marc and welcome to Basel & to glocals.

Our Basel community is still pretty small compared to our other cities, but it's growing steadily and I hope you will find some interesting people and activities in Basel through glocals.

Check out the Basel Things to Do section - there are currently 5 upcoming activities posted there, so if you see something you like you can join in, and if you're a bit more adventorous you can post your own activity and invite others to join.

Enjoy Basel

Oded

SiteAdmin Oded, Mar 8, 2010 @ 09:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 551 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form