Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New To Genva

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone... im new here in Geneva as of a week ago, so would really like to meet some new people to spend my days and evenings off with, who will help me fit in a bit as i fear here in Monnetier on my own may actualy drive me insane coming from a much livelier London if i dont have a social life soon...so please contact

The text you are quoting:

Just wanted to say Hi to everyone... im new here in Geneva as of a week ago, so would really like to meet some new people to spend my days and evenings off with, who will help me fit in a bit as i fear here in Monnetier on my own may actualy drive me insane coming from a much livelier London if i dont have a social life soon...so please contact

Nicola GriffithsNov 13, 2010 @ 17:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 542 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New To Genva
Post 1

Hi Nicola if you want you can contact me and i will be very happy to be your friend :-) I arrived here in July from Dublin and I know exactly what you mean..

Hi Nicola if you want you can contact me and i will be very happy to be your friend :-) I arrived here in July from Dublin and I know exactly what you mean..

Elizabeth A, Nov 13, 2010 @ 18:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New To Genva
Post 2

Hey Nicola, welcome to town! i'm not so new here, but know what its like to have just arrived and not know anyone so feel free to get in touch if you wanna hang out. i'll prob be going to lady godiva later for the event there tonight (along with a whole bunch of others) and if not will probably be out no doubt on other evenings!   

Hey Nicola, welcome to town! i'm not so new here, but know what its like to have just arrived and not know anyone so feel free to get in touch if you wanna hang out. i'll prob be going to lady godiva later for the event there tonight (along with a whole bunch of others) and if not will probably be out no doubt on other evenings!   

G___, Nov 13, 2010 @ 18:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 542 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form