Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New To Glocals

My name is Satya Betha. I am living in Lausanne from 2012 Feb and it's now 5 years but I am new to glocals. I am working here in a software department of a bank. I have plans to settle in Switzerland and retire. 

I like traveling and making new friends, movies of all geners but have a soft corner for cartoons and sci-fi. I am very active and you can see me at Malley badminton club most Saturdays. Hiking is my passion too. Learnt to ski in 2 consecutive years and can easily manage red slopes but never tried black. lately also realized it's too adventurous for me, so, didn't go this year and not planning.

The best euro trip I ever made so far was the one from "Lausanne->Strasbourg->Nancy->Luxembourg->Brussels->Lausanne" on a single week end.

for all the single ladies in the group, I am 37 years old single 170.

The text you are quoting:

My name is Satya Betha. I am living in Lausanne from 2012 Feb and it's now 5 years but I am new to glocals. I am working here in a software department of a bank. I have plans to settle in Switzerland and retire. 

I like traveling and making new friends, movies of all geners but have a soft corner for cartoons and sci-fi. I am very active and you can see me at Malley badminton club most Saturdays. Hiking is my passion too. Learnt to ski in 2 consecutive years and can easily manage red slopes but never tried black. lately also realized it's too adventurous for me, so, didn't go this year and not planning.

The best euro trip I ever made so far was the one from "Lausanne->Strasbourg->Nancy->Luxembourg->Brussels->Lausanne" on a single week end.

for all the single ladies in the group, I am 37 years old single 170.

Satya BethaJan 25, 2017 @ 14:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 753 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 753 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form