Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New and looking for a room

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New and looking for a room

Hey,

I'm moving to Geneva in September and I am deserately looking for a room to sub-rent. I am 25 and doing an internship at the WHO. I'm from Munich and really looking forward to go to the mountains on the weekends and most of all skiing in the winter!I also speak French and Spanish and always like going out for a beer:)

I'd be more than glad for any help!

The text you are quoting:

Hey,

I'm moving to Geneva in September and I am deserately looking for a room to sub-rent. I am 25 and doing an internship at the WHO. I'm from Munich and really looking forward to go to the mountains on the weekends and most of all skiing in the winter!I also speak French and Spanish and always like going out for a beer:)

I'd be more than glad for any help!

Stephanie PAug 8, 2011 @ 21:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 637 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New and looking for a room
Post 1

New and looking for a room as well!

Beginning a Job as an analyst for a private equity group in Geneva. Need place to stay as well, preferrably in city center. CHF 1500/month max for a sub-let.

Arriving in late september but willing to pay rent for whole month of september...would rent long term (12 months)

Please resond with glocals message or to my email on my contact page.

New and looking for a room as well!

Beginning a Job as an analyst for a private equity group in Geneva. Need place to stay as well, preferrably in city center. CHF 1500/month max for a sub-let.

Arriving in late september but willing to pay rent for whole month of september...would rent long term (12 months)

Please resond with glocals message or to my email on my contact page.

Chase Jensen, Aug 8, 2011 @ 23:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New and looking for a room
Post 2

Hey Stephanie,

I would really recommend you also join the UN Intern network on Facebook. There is also a UN Housing group for interns on FB. I imagine there would probably be something suitbale on these pages as the turn over of interns at the UN orgs is constant.

Good luck!

Hey Stephanie,

I would really recommend you also join the UN Intern network on Facebook. There is also a UN Housing group for interns on FB. I imagine there would probably be something suitbale on these pages as the turn over of interns at the UN orgs is constant.

Good luck!

babylicious, Aug 9, 2011 @ 10:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 637 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form