Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New arrival in Geneva!!!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New arrival in Geneva!!!

Hello members

My name is Björn and I'm gonna start working in Geneva on 7 December 2009. I will stay in a hotel for the first month while I'm looking for a nice appartment or a flatshare with professionals in the city center of Geneva. I'm always fancy about social meetings, sports activities or any other events. If you should know about a nice place to stay please don't hesitate to reply to this thread or to get in touch with me personally. I have so far just spent a couple of hours in Geneva so I'm thankfully for every advice.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best regards,

Björn

The text you are quoting:

Hello members

My name is Björn and I'm gonna start working in Geneva on 7 December 2009. I will stay in a hotel for the first month while I'm looking for a nice appartment or a flatshare with professionals in the city center of Geneva. I'm always fancy about social meetings, sports activities or any other events. If you should know about a nice place to stay please don't hesitate to reply to this thread or to get in touch with me personally. I have so far just spent a couple of hours in Geneva so I'm thankfully for every advice.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best regards,

Björn

Björn SNov 30, 2009 @ 19:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 666 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New arrival in Geneva!!!
Post 1