Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New arrivals from Australia

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New arrivals from Australia

Hey everybody,

Hi, I am Aaron from Brisbane, Australia. I moved to Geneva this week (22nd March) for work with my girlfriend Lauren.  We are in the midst of finding somewhere to live and gathering our bearings.  I'm an aivid mountain biker and look forward to hitting the trails when it warms up a little!  Any mountain bikers out there? This looks like a great online community!  We look forward to meeting new people and exploring Geneve! 

Cheers,

Aaron

The text you are quoting:

Hey everybody,

Hi, I am Aaron from Brisbane, Australia. I moved to Geneva this week (22nd March) for work with my girlfriend Lauren.  We are in the midst of finding somewhere to live and gathering our bearings.  I'm an aivid mountain biker and look forward to hitting the trails when it warms up a little!  Any mountain bikers out there? This looks like a great online community!  We look forward to meeting new people and exploring Geneve! 

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron BFeb 25, 2011 @ 09:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 562 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New arrivals from Australia
Post 1

While it's still cold, you can use this to plan your mountainbike trips: http://www.mountainbikeland.ch/en/welcome.cfm

Have fun!

While it's still cold, you can use this to plan your mountainbike trips: http://www.mountainbikeland.ch/en/welcome.cfm

Have fun!

eva77, Feb 25, 2011 @ 09:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New arrivals from Australia
Post 2

Thanks Eva77! Looks like a great resource.  Being Australian, I'm finding it quite cold, so there will be ample time for my planning! 

Thanks Eva77! Looks like a great resource.  Being Australian, I'm finding it quite cold, so there will be ample time for my planning! 

Aaron B, Feb 25, 2011 @ 10:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 562 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form