Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New comer

I have discovered this site more or less by mistake and what a nice surprise ! I am looking forward to meeting people to share activities and ideas. I particularly enjoy crafts, cooking, gardening, fishing, poker, etc, etc.

The text you are quoting:

I have discovered this site more or less by mistake and what a nice surprise ! I am looking forward to meeting people to share activities and ideas. I particularly enjoy crafts, cooking, gardening, fishing, poker, etc, etc.

Susan TJul 31, 2011 @ 11:12
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 549 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New comer
Post 1

hello susan and welcome to glocals.

The best way to find people who enjoy those things is to make use of the Things to Do section...you can either look for people who've posted activities you are interested in and then sign up and attend.

Or, if you don't find anything that interests you, you can post something.

Pick the right city (I guess you're not interested in playing poker in Zurich!), a date and time and a place and voilà!

For instance, there is the CineTransat going on tonight - Love Actually is the movie. It might be a bit of a hike from Lausanne, but you are welcome to join us, if you want.

In any case, welcome to glocals. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

The text you are quoting:

hello susan and welcome to glocals.

The best way to find people who enjoy those things is to make use of the Things to Do section...you can either look for people who've posted activities you are interested in and then sign up and attend.

Or, if you don't find anything that interests you, you can post something.

Pick the right city (I guess you're not interested in playing poker in Zurich!), a date and time and a place and voilà!

For instance, there is the CineTransat going on tonight - Love Actually is the movie. It might be a bit of a hike from Lausanne, but you are welcome to join us, if you want.

In any case, welcome to glocals. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Zonker, Jul 31, 2011 @ 11:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 549 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form