Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New comers in Gex

Hi everyone,

My husband and I have moved to the area of Geneva a month ago. We currently live in a small village called Chevry. I am 31, Turkish born but grew up in France, my husband is Dutch.

After 5 years in germany, like many of you we have moved here for my husband’s job. I from my side, despite the move from Germany have been able to keep my job. I work for an Austrian company as Key Account Manager in the automotive industry.

I would really like to meet some nice persons here to meet up for a drink or nice dinner, shopping and to start some outdoor activities. I have not been doing any sport for already some time now and I would really need to restart.

If you are interesting, do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a nice day!

Nuray

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

My husband and I have moved to the area of Geneva a month ago. We currently live in a small village called Chevry. I am 31, Turkish born but grew up in France, my husband is Dutch.

After 5 years in germany, like many of you we have moved here for my husband’s job. I from my side, despite the move from Germany have been able to keep my job. I work for an Austrian company as Key Account Manager in the automotive industry.

I would really like to meet some nice persons here to meet up for a drink or nice dinner, shopping and to start some outdoor activities. I have not been doing any sport for already some time now and I would really need to restart.

If you are interesting, do not hesitate to contact me.

Have a nice day!

Nuray

nuray HJul 3, 2011 @ 19:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 648 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 648 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form