Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New from California!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New from California!

Hi all!

My name is Adrian and I just moved right outside of Geneva for an internship. Although I moved here from Boston, I'm originally from California (hence the title). I love biking, music (rap and hip hop mostly but I'm open to many genres), photography, and food. I'm looking for friends and things to do, I speak practically no French (I'm working on it) so it's been a little hard talking to people (especially where I live in Etrembieres). Hit me up!

Adrian :)

The text you are quoting:

Hi all!

My name is Adrian and I just moved right outside of Geneva for an internship. Although I moved here from Boston, I'm originally from California (hence the title). I love biking, music (rap and hip hop mostly but I'm open to many genres), photography, and food. I'm looking for friends and things to do, I speak practically no French (I'm working on it) so it's been a little hard talking to people (especially where I live in Etrembieres). Hit me up!

Adrian :)

Adrian BjuneFeb 11, 2015 @ 13:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 935 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New from California!
Post 1

HEY! Welcome to Geneva. I adore Boston so you are already on my good list haha. I just finsihed Uni this past May (I was in New York) and now working at Univeristy of Geneva for a year or so. I do speak french but not as good as I woudl like it to be. If you want to meet up (others as well), we can plan something. 

-Lily 

HEY! Welcome to Geneva. I adore Boston so you are already on my good list haha. I just finsihed Uni this past May (I was in New York) and now working at Univeristy of Geneva for a year or so. I do speak french but not as good as I woudl like it to be. If you want to meet up (others as well), we can plan something. 

-Lily 

Nuhamin P, Feb 12, 2015 @ 14:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

I'm living near Etrembieres as well. If you're into photography, there are a couple good groups here on glocals (and also InterNations). Welcome! :-)

I'm living near Etrembieres as well. If you're into photography, there are a couple good groups here on glocals (and also InterNations). Welcome! :-)

Steve A, Feb 12, 2015 @ 17:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Thanks guys! Lily I would love to meet up! I still don't have internet at my home so it's been pretty boring hanging around and I've taken to just walking around with my camera, but I hear it's supposed to rain soon :( I'm down for pretty much anything haha

Thanks guys! Lily I would love to meet up! I still don't have internet at my home so it's been pretty boring hanging around and I've taken to just walking around with my camera, but I hear it's supposed to rain soon :( I'm down for pretty much anything haha

Adrian Bjune, Feb 13, 2015 @ 17:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hey Adrian! I just moved here from Dallas and I'm in a similar boat. I'm not sure how far Etrembieres is from Prilly, but I'd be down to go grab some drinks or something with you.  Send me a message if you're interested and we can schedule something

Hey Adrian! I just moved here from Dallas and I'm in a similar boat. I'm not sure how far Etrembieres is from Prilly, but I'd be down to go grab some drinks or something with you.  Send me a message if you're interested and we can schedule something

Nathan Phillips, Feb 13, 2015 @ 19:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 935 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form