Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New geek on the rock(s) - Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New geek on the rock(s) - Geneva

Hi there,

I have just moved from Germany to Geneva area, originally I am italian and working here at CERN. Despite the introduction I am not that geek but try to be rock, I am looking for good live music + outdoor activities as skiing/snowwaking/hiking/biking (but nothing pro, remember I work in a physics facility :D ).

Perfect outing is a mountain to climb up, get some food on the top and a nice view to impress in my memory to be reminded in a grey weekly day.

Plus, I would really love to find a german or french language exchange! I can offer italian, english and german as well (very newbie to french...)

The text you are quoting:

Hi there,

I have just moved from Germany to Geneva area, originally I am italian and working here at CERN. Despite the introduction I am not that geek but try to be rock, I am looking for good live music + outdoor activities as skiing/snowwaking/hiking/biking (but nothing pro, remember I work in a physics facility :D ).

Perfect outing is a mountain to climb up, get some food on the top and a nice view to impress in my memory to be reminded in a grey weekly day.

Plus, I would really love to find a german or french language exchange! I can offer italian, english and german as well (very newbie to french...)

Manfredi RFeb 10, 2016 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 595 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 595 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form