Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New here !

Hello everybody !

Sorry but I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Aline, I'm french (but originally from Laos). I'm 26 years old. I live in Switzerland since 2006 (but I lived in Geneva first and now I'm in  Lausanne ^^)

And for the rest.....Go to see on my profile page ^^

See you later !

Aline

The text you are quoting:

Hello everybody !

Sorry but I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Aline, I'm french (but originally from Laos). I'm 26 years old. I live in Switzerland since 2006 (but I lived in Geneva first and now I'm in  Lausanne ^^)

And for the rest.....Go to see on my profile page ^^

See you later !

Aline

Aline IJun 2, 2011 @ 08:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 717 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New here !
Post 1

@Aline good morning, Aline and welcome to glocals! I'm always curious about how people hear about glocals, especially after being in CH for a long time. So, how did you come to join this lovely community?

In any case, I hope that you take full advantage - there are many interesting people and LOTS of things to do. And if there isn't something you want to do, you can post something. Win-win!

See you around.

@Aline good morning, Aline and welcome to glocals! I'm always curious about how people hear about glocals, especially after being in CH for a long time. So, how did you come to join this lovely community?

In any case, I hope that you take full advantage - there are many interesting people and LOTS of things to do. And if there isn't something you want to do, you can post something. Win-win!

See you around.

Zonker, Jun 2, 2011 @ 11:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

hi guys,

i'm also new here in geneva and looking for some new friends. would be great if i've got the chance to get to know you guys ;-).

cheers

khoi

hi guys,

i'm also new here in geneva and looking for some new friends. would be great if i've got the chance to get to know you guys ;-).

cheers

khoi

khoi nguyen n, Jun 4, 2011 @ 22:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Zonker and Khoi ! Welcome here ^^

@ Zonker : To answer to your question, I discover glocals with a friend already register in this website....But I was on glocals Geneva. I did just one things on there. But I'm sure, I will do a lot of things at Lausanne and I will very nice to share it with all yours ^^ (sorry for mistakes ^^)

Hi Zonker and Khoi ! Welcome here ^^

@ Zonker : To answer to your question, I discover glocals with a friend already register in this website....But I was on glocals Geneva. I did just one things on there. But I'm sure, I will do a lot of things at Lausanne and I will very nice to share it with all yours ^^ (sorry for mistakes ^^)

Aline I, Jun 5, 2011 @ 23:29
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 717 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form