Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New here, and looking to meet new people :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New here, and looking to meet new people :)

Hiya, 

I'm new to glocals and i'm hoping to find some new and different groups to join to meet new people and make new friends :) 

Anything sporty would be great! Would love to try a new sport or try again a few sports that I used to play (basketball, baseball, volleyball... anything with a ball really!) :) 

I am also interested in finding a theatre or drama group.. something fun that would help me work on self confidence and that kind of thing :) If any of you have any ideas or know of anything that would be cool !

Thanks!!

Sam 

The text you are quoting:

Hiya, 

I'm new to glocals and i'm hoping to find some new and different groups to join to meet new people and make new friends :) 

Anything sporty would be great! Would love to try a new sport or try again a few sports that I used to play (basketball, baseball, volleyball... anything with a ball really!) :) 

I am also interested in finding a theatre or drama group.. something fun that would help me work on self confidence and that kind of thing :) If any of you have any ideas or know of anything that would be cool !

Thanks!!

Sam 

Sam PApr 27, 2015 @ 13:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1028 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New here, and looking to meet new people :)
Post 1

Hi Sam,

try Ecole & Quartier in Versoix. There's theatre for adults in a débutant level. Irene

Hi Sam,

try Ecole & Quartier in Versoix. There's theatre for adults in a débutant level. Irene

irene t, May 7, 2015 @ 19:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Welcome to glocals, Sam, and click on the Groups button to find activities matching your interests.

For theatrical stuff in Geneva, check the websites of the Geneva English Drama Society and the Geneva Amateur Operatic Society.  Both are very active and produce a wide variety of excellent shows.  In Lausanne, seek out The Village Players, who are also very enterprising.

Hope this helps, R.

Welcome to glocals, Sam, and click on the Groups button to find activities matching your interests.

For theatrical stuff in Geneva, check the websites of the Geneva English Drama Society and the Geneva Amateur Operatic Society.  Both are very active and produce a wide variety of excellent shows.  In Lausanne, seek out The Village Players, who are also very enterprising.

Hope this helps, R.

Ritchie, May 7, 2015 @ 22:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Sam, 

Welcome to Geneva and to glocals!

You into crossfit?

Hi Sam, 

Welcome to Geneva and to glocals!

You into crossfit?

Nir Ofek, May 7, 2015 @ 23:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi,

Thanks for your message :) 

I've never actually tried crossfit before.. but im up for trying new things ;) ... is it possible to do that around here?

Sam

Hi,

Thanks for your message :) 

I've never actually tried crossfit before.. but im up for trying new things ;) ... is it possible to do that around here?

Sam

Sam P, May 11, 2015 @ 11:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Sam

What about golf? I used to be a teaching pro if you fancy a go?

Hi Sam

What about golf? I used to be a teaching pro if you fancy a go?

simon k, May 28, 2015 @ 14:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1028 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form