Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New here

Hi!
My name is Anastasiia and I'm from Ukraine. Actually I don't live in Geneva but in France near Geneva. I live in a really small village so I prefer to pass my weekends in Geneva. I work as an au pair in France for two month. I'm very active person with many hobbies and I'm open to everything new)
I'm looking for interesting people to spend the weekends together. And I would like to improve my French and English (I speak English, French, Russian and Ukrainian).

Looking forward to your replies)

Anastasiia.

The text you are quoting:

Hi!
My name is Anastasiia and I'm from Ukraine. Actually I don't live in Geneva but in France near Geneva. I live in a really small village so I prefer to pass my weekends in Geneva. I work as an au pair in France for two month. I'm very active person with many hobbies and I'm open to everything new)
I'm looking for interesting people to spend the weekends together. And I would like to improve my French and English (I speak English, French, Russian and Ukrainian).

Looking forward to your replies)

Anastasiia.

Anastasiia DemydenkoNov 3, 2015 @ 23:14
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 675 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New here
Post 1

hi anastasia how are you? i live in france too near to geneva, we could take a coffee togheter and i could show you dome activities in geneva with pleasure, greetings.Laughing

The text you are quoting:

hi anastasia how are you? i live in france too near to geneva, we could take a coffee togheter and i could show you dome activities in geneva with pleasure, greetings.Laughing

angel c, Nov 4, 2015 @ 12:45
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 675 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form