Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New here in Lausanne

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New here in Lausanne

I came from Philippines. I speak English, Tagalog, Cebuano, as of now i am learning French language. I am married a Swiss citizen. Looking someone to meet  just around Lausanne, to have a drink a cup of coffee or tea, or possibly know how  to speak french, so at the same time, we will exchange our langauge. I am not a native english speakers, but i can speak.. See you soon.

Fely

The text you are quoting:

I came from Philippines. I speak English, Tagalog, Cebuano, as of now i am learning French language. I am married a Swiss citizen. Looking someone to meet  just around Lausanne, to have a drink a cup of coffee or tea, or possibly know how  to speak french, so at the same time, we will exchange our langauge. I am not a native english speakers, but i can speak.. See you soon.

Fely

Fely CFeb 18, 2010 @ 10:11
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 684 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New here in Lausanne
Post 1

Hello Fely!

I have just recently moved to Lausanne from Ireland. My boyfriend started work last September working at the hospital in Lausanne and I decided to make the move over to be with him. I have just started french classes. I am only at beginner level, but would love to meet up and practise french, or generally just hang out and have abit of company. It is always nice to have some female company! I haven't really had a chance to meet many people here so it would be lovely to meet up with some new people in the same position.

Have a good weekend and I hope to hear from you soon.

Jen :)

Hello Fely!

I have just recently moved to Lausanne from Ireland. My boyfriend started work last September working at the hospital in Lausanne and I decided to make the move over to be with him. I have just started french classes. I am only at beginner level, but would love to meet up and practise french, or generally just hang out and have abit of company. It is always nice to have some female company! I haven't really had a chance to meet many people here so it would be lovely to meet up with some new people in the same position.

Have a good weekend and I hope to hear from you soon.

Jen :)

Jennifer J, Feb 20, 2010 @ 23:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New here in Lausanne
Post 2

Hi Jen!

I was in the same situation 4 months ago. I'm thinking to organize some brunch in two weeks (28th of march) what do you think?

B.

Hi Jen!

I was in the same situation 4 months ago. I'm thinking to organize some brunch in two weeks (28th of march) what do you think?

B.

barbara woz, Mar 14, 2010 @ 19:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 684 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form