Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Basel too!

Hi all,

As you can imagine I just arrived in Basel and because I couldn't take my friends with me I would love to make new ones.

I like going out, watching movies, travelling dancing, going to football games, well in a few words : I love life !

I graduated the faculty this year, and now I'm taking a break before I'll start to work seriously.So here in Basel I'm working as an aupair for a great family.I've never done this thing before, it my first time and I really enjoy it.

So if you're new too or if you just want to meet new people with a different culture and differnt life style, just send me a message.

Best wishes,

Laura

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

As you can imagine I just arrived in Basel and because I couldn't take my friends with me I would love to make new ones.

I like going out, watching movies, travelling dancing, going to football games, well in a few words : I love life !

I graduated the faculty this year, and now I'm taking a break before I'll start to work seriously.So here in Basel I'm working as an aupair for a great family.I've never done this thing before, it my first time and I really enjoy it.

So if you're new too or if you just want to meet new people with a different culture and differnt life style, just send me a message.

Best wishes,

Laura

Laura NFeb 11, 2010 @ 15:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 578 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 578 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form