Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Chardonne close to Lausanne Vevey Montreux like to network with over 40 people

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Chardonne close to Lausanne Vevey Montreux like to network with over 40 people

Iam looking for volunteers work that gets me away from my computer in touch with one of my hobbies geology, astronomy and nature in the broadest way, I love the mountains and nature so prefer things in wildlife, nature unesco a.s.o.

In practise I love to do beekeeping and mineral stone polishing, maybe someone knows where there are courses to polish minerals. Swimming is the healthy thing I do.

I have to learn French but have not much opportunities at this moment, I
did the course de vacance in unil Lausanne but that is just a start hope to combine it with volunteer work so it can be a win win situation. I can offer Dutch or Swedish
Hope to find some networking too here in the group to have a good life

Theo Schoumans

The text you are quoting:

Iam looking for volunteers work that gets me away from my computer in touch with one of my hobbies geology, astronomy and nature in the broadest way, I love the mountains and nature so prefer things in wildlife, nature unesco a.s.o.

In practise I love to do beekeeping and mineral stone polishing, maybe someone knows where there are courses to polish minerals. Swimming is the healthy thing I do.

I have to learn French but have not much opportunities at this moment, I
did the course de vacance in unil Lausanne but that is just a start hope to combine it with volunteer work so it can be a win win situation. I can offer Dutch or Swedish
Hope to find some networking too here in the group to have a good life

Theo Schoumans

Theo SOct 24, 2010 @ 08:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 794 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 794 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form