Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Gen

Hello there,

After a couple of years of travelling and studying I recently moved from the Netherlands to here to live for the next few years or so. I'm looking for some people to go out with and people and that want to go on ski/snowboard trips too! As I understand, the season is likely to open soon (some resorts are open already) so I'd say lets pick some dates and get out there. Drop me a msg if you're interested and we work sth out. Also, anyone any experience with ice hockey? - i'm trying to find a place to play recreationally.

So long,

Rogier

The text you are quoting:

Hello there,

After a couple of years of travelling and studying I recently moved from the Netherlands to here to live for the next few years or so. I'm looking for some people to go out with and people and that want to go on ski/snowboard trips too! As I understand, the season is likely to open soon (some resorts are open already) so I'd say lets pick some dates and get out there. Drop me a msg if you're interested and we work sth out. Also, anyone any experience with ice hockey? - i'm trying to find a place to play recreationally.

So long,

Rogier

Rogier GDec 14, 2009 @ 19:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 655 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 655 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form