Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Geneva - coming from Belgium

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva - coming from Belgium

Hi all!

My name is Doro, 29 years and coming from Belgium. Arrived last weekend on Sunday evening in Geneva, and staying for a couple of years for the job. Working in supply chain department for an american multinational in Petit-Lancy.

To introduce myself a bit, I enjoy going for drinks and discover new restaurants/cafe's to eat good food, go shopping or going to a good movie. As sports I like to play tennis, go for a swim, skiing (although still in learning phase - as I only learned 1.5years ago, but I love it) and fitness. On top I am an animal lover, from visiting zoo's or just melting for every dog/cat I see.

If you like to hang out someday (drinks, a game of tennis,....), let me know!

Hope making some new friends here!

My instagram: s_doro

Doro

The text you are quoting:

Hi all!

My name is Doro, 29 years and coming from Belgium. Arrived last weekend on Sunday evening in Geneva, and staying for a couple of years for the job. Working in supply chain department for an american multinational in Petit-Lancy.

To introduce myself a bit, I enjoy going for drinks and discover new restaurants/cafe's to eat good food, go shopping or going to a good movie. As sports I like to play tennis, go for a swim, skiing (although still in learning phase - as I only learned 1.5years ago, but I love it) and fitness. On top I am an animal lover, from visiting zoo's or just melting for every dog/cat I see.

If you like to hang out someday (drinks, a game of tennis,....), let me know!

Hope making some new friends here!

My instagram: s_doro

Doro

Doro SOct 21, 2016 @ 20:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1093 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Geneva - coming from Belgium
Post 1

Welcome, Doro! We only moved here two months ago, and I can say that Glocals is a great community. Best wishes as you settle in and adjust to life in Geneva. 

-Yvette

Welcome, Doro! We only moved here two months ago, and I can say that Glocals is a great community. Best wishes as you settle in and adjust to life in Geneva. 

-Yvette

Yvette S, Oct 21, 2016 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Dor! 

I'm 26, from Italy, and I'm looking for new friends too and look like we have common interests! :)

let me me know if you'd like to have a drink togethe! :)

Hi Dor! 

I'm 26, from Italy, and I'm looking for new friends too and look like we have common interests! :)

let me me know if you'd like to have a drink togethe! :)

Myriam R, Oct 28, 2016 @ 16:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Dor!

i am 24 from Athens and i am also staying for quite a bit :)

i live in Grand Lancy!

We could have a drink as well!

Hi Dor!

i am 24 from Athens and i am also staying for quite a bit :)

i live in Grand Lancy!

We could have a drink as well!

Sotiria Maria I, Oct 30, 2016 @ 19:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Doro, I come from Croatia and I speak English and Italian. I also just recently moved here to Geneva and will be staying for a while. I live close to Lancy so we can meet up for a drink whenever you or anyone else interested can :)

Hi Doro, I come from Croatia and I speak English and Italian. I also just recently moved here to Geneva and will be staying for a while. I live close to Lancy so we can meet up for a drink whenever you or anyone else interested can :)

Ana N, Oct 31, 2016 @ 12:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

hi there, i am new in geneve and want to explore cafes and bars of the city. let me know when u go for a drink to join. cheers 

hi there, i am new in geneve and want to explore cafes and bars of the city. let me know when u go for a drink to join. cheers 

Kos Bak, Oct 31, 2016 @ 19:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1093 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form