Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Geneva - from Nancy S

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva - from Nancy S

I'm a mid-50's American expat wife, looking for some friends to hang out with during the day while my husband is at work.  If you'd like to meet for coffee or lunch, or take a day trip somewhere, send me a note.   I am an easy-going, fun-loving, down-to-earth person, who likes to volunteer and help people, too. 

We will be in Geneva (on-and-off) for about 6 months, from April 2010 until around October 2010 or so.

The text you are quoting:

I'm a mid-50's American expat wife, looking for some friends to hang out with during the day while my husband is at work.  If you'd like to meet for coffee or lunch, or take a day trip somewhere, send me a note.   I am an easy-going, fun-loving, down-to-earth person, who likes to volunteer and help people, too. 

We will be in Geneva (on-and-off) for about 6 months, from April 2010 until around October 2010 or so.

Nancy SApr 28, 2010 @ 09:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 496 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New in Geneva - from Nancy S
Post 1

Hey Nancy,

Welcome to Geneva.

The best way to do things with other glocals members is to post what ever you want to do on the Geneva Things-to-Do section. It really works!

Enjoy Geneva,

Nir

The text you are quoting:

Hey Nancy,

Welcome to Geneva.

The best way to do things with other glocals members is to post what ever you want to do on the Geneva Things-to-Do section. It really works!

Enjoy Geneva,

Nir

Nir Ofek, Apr 28, 2010 @ 22:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 496 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form