Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Geneva! Looking for new contacts, room...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva! Looking for new contacts, room...

Hi!!

I am a 24 years old French girl and I am looking for a room in Geneva from the 14th of September (intern in marketing for L'Oréal)

I speak French, English, German and a little Spanish.  Sociable, I like speaking and sharing with new contacts.  Calm and organised, I have already live in collocation 3 years.

My hobbies: Classic dance (15 years), piano, handball, tennis and running, cinema....

I would like to meet new contacts and also find a room to share this new adventure in Geneva!

See you soon!

The text you are quoting:

Hi!!

I am a 24 years old French girl and I am looking for a room in Geneva from the 14th of September (intern in marketing for L'Oréal)

I speak French, English, German and a little Spanish.  Sociable, I like speaking and sharing with new contacts.  Calm and organised, I have already live in collocation 3 years.

My hobbies: Classic dance (15 years), piano, handball, tennis and running, cinema....

I would like to meet new contacts and also find a room to share this new adventure in Geneva!

See you soon!

Mélanie Stein Sep 3, 2009 @ 10:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 687 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
1 Replies | 687 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form