Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Geneva, new to Glocals

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva, new to Glocals

Hey all :)

Really nice to meet you all in this huge virutal society.. I'm Russian girl just moved from my native Moscow to Geneva for work (and of course for fun :) )

I dont speak French and that's killing me:)) trying to survive in a new life:) but really missing people to talk, to spend time with.. i have a lot of colleagues but i really want a broader network :)

Have a good coming week.. and good autumn! See you :)

The text you are quoting:

Hey all :)

Really nice to meet you all in this huge virutal society.. I'm Russian girl just moved from my native Moscow to Geneva for work (and of course for fun :) )

I dont speak French and that's killing me:)) trying to survive in a new life:) but really missing people to talk, to spend time with.. i have a lot of colleagues but i really want a broader network :)

Have a good coming week.. and good autumn! See you :)

Daria NOct 24, 2010 @ 22:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 597 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: New in Geneva, new to Glocals
Post 1

Hi. I'm also new in glocals. Not new in Geneva as I've been here before. But as this time I will spend more time here I thought it was a good idea to join this virtual group. I'm sure I'll go to the halloween party so I will meet some of you there I hope.

See you!

Jose Luis

The text you are quoting:

Hi. I'm also new in glocals. Not new in Geneva as I've been here before. But as this time I will spend more time here I thought it was a good idea to join this virtual group. I'm sure I'll go to the halloween party so I will meet some of you there I hope.

See you!

Jose Luis

Jose Luis S, Oct 27, 2010 @ 12:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 597 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form