Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva

Hello everyoneSmile

My name is Rumen and I am relocated in Geneva with my family from Varna, Bulgaria since August.   

I am an IT professional with 20+ years of experience. My interests include – swimming, skiing, investments – mainly stock shares, books –professional ones (IT) and in the field of theory of influence and manipulation, music – all kind from classic – rock  - heavy metal – to hip hop.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyoneSmile

My name is Rumen and I am relocated in Geneva with my family from Varna, Bulgaria since August.   

I am an IT professional with 20+ years of experience. My interests include – swimming, skiing, investments – mainly stock shares, books –professional ones (IT) and in the field of theory of influence and manipulation, music – all kind from classic – rock  - heavy metal – to hip hop.

Rumen ChikovNov 25, 2016 @ 14:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 807 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Geneva
Post 1

Welcome to Geneva Rumen.

Believe you may still be struggling to find proper housing accomodation.                        If still the case do let me know. Otherwise plenty of activities out there on the "Groups" and  "Things to do" sections so all your interests and hobbies will definitely be satisfied with. Enjoy.

Welcome to Geneva Rumen.

Believe you may still be struggling to find proper housing accomodation.                        If still the case do let me know. Otherwise plenty of activities out there on the "Groups" and  "Things to do" sections so all your interests and hobbies will definitely be satisfied with. Enjoy.

Milord, Nov 25, 2016 @ 21:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New in Geneva
Post 2

Hi Milord,

Thank you for your replay!

The obstacle "to find proper housing accomodation.." is behind our backs. We rented a very nice appartment with perfect panorama veiw to Geneva lake, Salef and old Geneva.

At the moment I'm looking for job oportunities in IT here and this is the only obstacle for me.

Regards

Hi Milord,

Thank you for your replay!

The obstacle "to find proper housing accomodation.." is behind our backs. We rented a very nice appartment with perfect panorama veiw to Geneva lake, Salef and old Geneva.

At the moment I'm looking for job oportunities in IT here and this is the only obstacle for me.

Regards

Rumen Chikov, Nov 26, 2016 @ 08:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 807 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form