Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva

Hiya to all of you on here. I am new in Geneva and i am looking to meet new people. My big passion its skiing so i think i am in the right town. I am Greek from Athens and i live and work in Geneva. I know its very difficult to meet new people above but never say never. Laughing

If anybody have free time for coffee and chating, let me know about it

The text you are quoting:

Hiya to all of you on here. I am new in Geneva and i am looking to meet new people. My big passion its skiing so i think i am in the right town. I am Greek from Athens and i live and work in Geneva. I know its very difficult to meet new people above but never say never. Laughing

If anybody have free time for coffee and chating, let me know about it

Stathis VelentzasNov 8, 2017 @ 12:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1102 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Geneva
Post 1

Welcome Stathis!!

Yes, you will find many other skiers here in Geneva. You can join ski groups, you can look in Things-To-Do and see if anyone is going skiing and has an extra spot in their car, etc. Lots of opportunity.

Since you have found glocals, it is SUPER EASY to find/meet people. Check out the groups above: join the ones that interest you and then join their events. Also, people post activities on Things-To-Do, so if you want to go see the new Thor movie, you can join a group who is going. Or, you can post an activity yourself and people will join you.

For me, I post weekly activities such as Mr. Pickwick Pub Quiz (Mondays), NFL Football (Sundays), and Tuesday Volleyball. I also join the Sunday Games Group sometimes.

There are also language exchange activities, movie nights, bowling, after-work drinks, and more. 

You're sure to find something or someone...

Welcome Stathis!!

Yes, you will find many other skiers here in Geneva. You can join ski groups, you can look in Things-To-Do and see if anyone is going skiing and has an extra spot in their car, etc. Lots of opportunity.

Since you have found glocals, it is SUPER EASY to find/meet people. Check out the groups above: join the ones that interest you and then join their events. Also, people post activities on Things-To-Do, so if you want to go see the new Thor movie, you can join a group who is going. Or, you can post an activity yourself and people will join you.

For me, I post weekly activities such as Mr. Pickwick Pub Quiz (Mondays), NFL Football (Sundays), and Tuesday Volleyball. I also join the Sunday Games Group sometimes.

There are also language exchange activities, movie nights, bowling, after-work drinks, and more. 

You're sure to find something or someone...

Zonker, Nov 8, 2017 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks for your replaying. I will pass soon from your pub for coffee or a beer

Thanks for your replaying. I will pass soon from your pub for coffee or a beer

Stathis Velentzas, Nov 8, 2017 @ 14:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Stathis

I have a restaurant group that you are welcome to join - i know you have already looked at the end of year's drinks event. So dont forget to sign up to come and join us for a drink or two!

So far, everyone who has come to one of the dinners has been wonderful and i have managed to make some great friends through the group, so i definitely recommending you join one or more of the events. They tend to fill up quickly, so you need to be quick to get a spot!

http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/97208.htm

Cheers
Cliff

Hi Stathis

I have a restaurant group that you are welcome to join - i know you have already looked at the end of year's drinks event. So dont forget to sign up to come and join us for a drink or two!

So far, everyone who has come to one of the dinners has been wonderful and i have managed to make some great friends through the group, so i definitely recommending you join one or more of the events. They tend to fill up quickly, so you need to be quick to get a spot!

http://www.glocals.com/things-to-do/geneva/97208.htm

Cheers
Cliff

cliff h, Nov 8, 2017 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I haved pass once from your pub and i took a beer no alcohol because i am driving for uber so i am every night out in the center. Maybe i pass tonight too so we chat if you have free time

I haved pass once from your pub and i took a beer no alcohol because i am driving for uber so i am every night out in the center. Maybe i pass tonight too so we chat if you have free time
Stathis Velentzas, Nov 8, 2017 @ 18:08

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

wait, you posted an introduction back in July..... 

wait, you posted an introduction back in July..... 

Zonker, Nov 8, 2017 @ 23:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Yep

Yep

Stathis Velentzas, Nov 8, 2017 @ 23:29