Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva

Hi everyone. I am Issa. I am Geneva as an intern for 6 months and I happy to be part of this community.

I choose it first of one to get a room in Geneva preferably in Grand Sacconex and a sharing room will be fine for me. 

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone. I am Issa. I am Geneva as an intern for 6 months and I happy to be part of this community.

I choose it first of one to get a room in Geneva preferably in Grand Sacconex and a sharing room will be fine for me. 

Thank you!

issa zDec 18, 2017 @ 21:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 783 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Geneva
Post 1

Welcome to the glocals community!

If you’re looking for a room, I suggest you click on “Housing offered” in the Classifieds where you will find plenty of choice.  You can also insert an ad. of your own in “Housing wanted”.

To find members with allied interests, click on “Groups” and to make contact with compatriots use the “Members” tab. And to find the latest news in what’s happening, check out “Things to do” every day.

With all those resources, you’ll soon make new friends and have plenty to do.

Best wishes, R.

Welcome to the glocals community!

If you’re looking for a room, I suggest you click on “Housing offered” in the Classifieds where you will find plenty of choice.  You can also insert an ad. of your own in “Housing wanted”.

To find members with allied interests, click on “Groups” and to make contact with compatriots use the “Members” tab. And to find the latest news in what’s happening, check out “Things to do” every day.

With all those resources, you’ll soon make new friends and have plenty to do.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Dec 18, 2017 @ 22:33
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New in Geneva
Post 2

Hi, Am posting two ads found on the the WHO intranet, Karin

Furnished room in a new house with small garden, in a lovely residential area. Ground floor, double bed, private bathroom, cupboard, storage, desk

Shared: fully equipped kitchen, living room, TV box, WIFI, washing machine, parking. Bus F direct Geneva Cornavin 2 minutes walk

Short duration accepted. Rental contract, security deposit to be defined;

Room + private bathroom: 950 Euros/ month

Room only: 850 Euros/ month

[email protected]

Renting out a room in an apartment building only a ten minute walk from the WHO (or less if you walk fast).

Comfortable room, with shared bathroom, kitchen and living room.

Price CHF 1000/Month, available in January, for short-term (maximum six months).

I will cover price of utilities, internet, cleaner, but looking for someone who will do a fair share of keeping the apartment in good shape.

For further details and pictures, write to [email protected] or contact +33768229533

Hi, Am posting two ads found on the the WHO intranet, Karin

Furnished room in a new house with small garden, in a lovely residential area. Ground floor, double bed, private bathroom, cupboard, storage, desk

Shared: fully equipped kitchen, living room, TV box, WIFI, washing machine, parking. Bus F direct Geneva Cornavin 2 minutes walk

Short duration accepted. Rental contract, security deposit to be defined;

Room + private bathroom: 950 Euros/ month

Room only: 850 Euros/ month

[email protected]

Renting out a room in an apartment building only a ten minute walk from the WHO (or less if you walk fast).

Comfortable room, with shared bathroom, kitchen and living room.

Price CHF 1000/Month, available in January, for short-term (maximum six months).

I will cover price of utilities, internet, cleaner, but looking for someone who will do a fair share of keeping the apartment in good shape.

For further details and pictures, write to [email protected] or contact +33768229533

Karin E, Dec 20, 2017 @ 10:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 783 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form