Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva

Hello everyone

I am glad to join this community. This is my fifth day in Geneva and so far so good. I came here for work, to make friends and enjoy life.

I am 32 years old, I like travelling and outdoor activities in general. I am an outgoing person, social and respectful. I have lived in Mexico, Venezuela, Spain and now is time for Switzerland. Been for work to Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Portugal, Germany, Holland, USA, Italy and for fun to Greece, Hungary, Belgium, France, Austria and Eslovaquia. I'd like to make it to Russia and/or Scandinnavia this year.

French classes is one of my top priorities at the moment, as well as looking for my permanent dwelling. Nevertheless, I always save time to spend with nice people! Thus, if anyone feels like...  

- having a cup of coffee and talk for hours  

- practicing his/her spoken Spanish/English (anyone is welcome, though let me say I'd like to get into the russian language as well so they're specially welcome...)

- Going out for drinks

- Dancing Salsa or Merengue (nothing I can brag about though fun is guaranteed)

- trying a new restaurant

- going to the movies

- doing outdoor activities

... gimme a shout!!! I'll be there!!!... ;-) Alexis

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone

I am glad to join this community. This is my fifth day in Geneva and so far so good. I came here for work, to make friends and enjoy life.

I am 32 years old, I like travelling and outdoor activities in general. I am an outgoing person, social and respectful. I have lived in Mexico, Venezuela, Spain and now is time for Switzerland. Been for work to Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Portugal, Germany, Holland, USA, Italy and for fun to Greece, Hungary, Belgium, France, Austria and Eslovaquia. I'd like to make it to Russia and/or Scandinnavia this year.

French classes is one of my top priorities at the moment, as well as looking for my permanent dwelling. Nevertheless, I always save time to spend with nice people! Thus, if anyone feels like...  

- having a cup of coffee and talk for hours  

- practicing his/her spoken Spanish/English (anyone is welcome, though let me say I'd like to get into the russian language as well so they're specially welcome...)

- Going out for drinks

- Dancing Salsa or Merengue (nothing I can brag about though fun is guaranteed)

- trying a new restaurant

- going to the movies

- doing outdoor activities

... gimme a shout!!! I'll be there!!!... ;-) Alexis

Alexis OropezaMar 6, 2010 @ 23:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 702 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Geneva
Post 1

WELCOME TO SWITZERLAND! Smile

Dace B, Mar 7, 2010 @ 08:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello there! We seem to enjoy the same stuff, so I wanted to welcome you here too! Today is my 6th day in Geneva... I've been giving too much of my time to apartment searching, so a break would be welcome. Let me know if you're up for anything! Adriana

Hello there! We seem to enjoy the same stuff, so I wanted to welcome you here too! Today is my 6th day in Geneva... I've been giving too much of my time to apartment searching, so a break would be welcome. Let me know if you're up for anything! Adriana

Adriana H, Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Mar 7, 10 08:43

Hello Dace B

Thank you so much!!! ... Smile

I look forward to seeing you soon in any of the upcoming events.

Cheers

Alexis

Hello Dace B

Thank you so much!!! ... Smile

I look forward to seeing you soon in any of the upcoming events.

Cheers

Alexis

Alexis Oropeza, Mar 7, 2010 @ 22:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Mar 7, 10 10:49

Dear Adriana

Thanks a lot for the welcome!!! And you also be very welcome to Geneva!!

I am sorry I couldn't read your message earlier to come up with some plan for today but we can arrange something for the week depending on your availability of course... I get off work around 7 pm except for tuesdays (8 pm or later)... 

I will get back to you during the week with some suggestions :-)

See you soon

Cheers, 

Alexis

Dear Adriana

Thanks a lot for the welcome!!! And you also be very welcome to Geneva!!

I am sorry I couldn't read your message earlier to come up with some plan for today but we can arrange something for the week depending on your availability of course... I get off work around 7 pm except for tuesdays (8 pm or later)... 

I will get back to you during the week with some suggestions :-)

See you soon

Cheers, 

Alexis

Alexis Oropeza, Mar 7, 2010 @ 22:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 702 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form