Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Geneva and looking to meet some new friends!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Geneva and looking to meet some new friends!
Hey guys!

I'm 24 from Dallas, TX, but I lived in London for the last 3 years doing my Masters at the Royal College of Art.  I am a jeweler (but I kind of do weird bio/nano technology jewellery stuff...long story) and I just got to Geneva and am hoping to find a job in the jewellery industry.  While I'm not working, =) I am preparing for the Berlin Marathon on Septmeber 20.  I am looking to meet some people and discover the city.  I would love to practice my french with some people but more importantly, would like to meet some other english speakers that I can hang out with.
xxLindsey
The text you are quoting:
Hey guys!

I'm 24 from Dallas, TX, but I lived in London for the last 3 years doing my Masters at the Royal College of Art.  I am a jeweler (but I kind of do weird bio/nano technology jewellery stuff...long story) and I just got to Geneva and am hoping to find a job in the jewellery industry.  While I'm not working, =) I am preparing for the Berlin Marathon on Septmeber 20.  I am looking to meet some people and discover the city.  I would love to practice my french with some people but more importantly, would like to meet some other english speakers that I can hang out with.
xxLindsey

Lindsey WSep 3, 2009 @ 16:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 988 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Geneva and looking to meet some new friends!
Post 1
 Hey there,
My name is Trav, I'm 25 and I too am new to Geneva. Originally from England but lived all over the place, went to college in California and finished a masters in England last year. Love to run and do anything involving being out doors. New to glocals so not sure how it all works! But would love to meet new people. So if your keen on going for a drink or a run let me know... 
 Hey there,
My name is Trav, I'm 25 and I too am new to Geneva. Originally from England but lived all over the place, went to college in California and finished a masters in England last year. Love to run and do anything involving being out doors. New to glocals so not sure how it all works! But would love to meet new people. So if your keen on going for a drink or a run let me know... 
travers mcnecie, Sep 9, 2009 @ 12:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
 Hey Lindsey, I can understand how hard it is when you first move her..finding good gf's here is ridiculous at first. Let me know if you ever need anything and you are more than welcome to come out with me and a couple other girls. Take care and best of luck gorgeous!
 Hey Lindsey, I can understand how hard it is when you first move her..finding good gf's here is ridiculous at first. Let me know if you ever need anything and you are more than welcome to come out with me and a couple other girls. Take care and best of luck gorgeous!

Prin, Sep 9, 2009 @ 14:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 Funny... I thought a Texan would rather look like this...

Funny... I thought a Texan would rather look like this...

Casuistik, Sep 9, 2009 @ 16:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
 Hey whats up Lindsey,

I just found out that I might be moving to Geneva, I'm from all over, I grew up in NYC and just finished school in Tucson, AZ (I know, I know, but U of A is awesome).

I'm 24 also, and would be moving there in mid-late October so by the time I get Geneva I'll probably be the one looking to you for advice but I'd be more than happy to go do something once I get there.

Andy
 Hey whats up Lindsey,

I just found out that I might be moving to Geneva, I'm from all over, I grew up in NYC and just finished school in Tucson, AZ (I know, I know, but U of A is awesome).

I'm 24 also, and would be moving there in mid-late October so by the time I get Geneva I'll probably be the one looking to you for advice but I'd be more than happy to go do something once I get there.

Andy

Andy H, Sep 10, 2009 @ 16:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
 Hey Lindsey,

Welcome to Geneva!  A bit of a different pace than London I'm sure.  I've been here for a few months so if you need any help with anything let me know!

Jesse
 Hey Lindsey,

Welcome to Geneva!  A bit of a different pace than London I'm sure.  I've been here for a few months so if you need any help with anything let me know!

Jesse

JMfromTO, Sep 14, 2009 @ 18:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 988 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form