Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Gland

Hi everybody,

I'm Coralie, 25 years old. I come from France (Bretagne) and I mode to Gland 5 month ago.

To introduction myself, I like sports  (badminton, squash, biking, running, hiking), culture (cinéma, museum ), music (pop, rock, classical) and I enjoy discove new restaurant or café. 

I also interested to exchange language because I need to improve my English. 

Hope making some New friands

See you soon Smile

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody,

I'm Coralie, 25 years old. I come from France (Bretagne) and I mode to Gland 5 month ago.

To introduction myself, I like sports  (badminton, squash, biking, running, hiking), culture (cinéma, museum ), music (pop, rock, classical) and I enjoy discove new restaurant or café. 

I also interested to exchange language because I need to improve my English. 

Hope making some New friands

See you soon Smile

Coralie BellengierDec 5, 2016 @ 10:03
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1128 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Gland
Post 1

Feel free to join the group of The Expats in Vaud here: http://www.glocals.com/groups/lausanne/expats-in-vaud.htm and on Facebook :)

Feel free to join the group of The Expats in Vaud here: http://www.glocals.com/groups/lausanne/expats-in-vaud.htm and on Facebook :)

Anna R, Dec 5, 2016 @ 12:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Coralie,

I'm Annemie, 38 years old and recently moved to Bassins, a small village close to Gland.

My French is terrible, but since I'm working for an American company, English is my second language (first is Flemish ;)) I'm more than willing to help you improving your English and perhaps you could teach me some French Wink

Looking forward to meet you!

Hi Coralie,

I'm Annemie, 38 years old and recently moved to Bassins, a small village close to Gland.

My French is terrible, but since I'm working for an American company, English is my second language (first is Flemish ;)) I'm more than willing to help you improving your English and perhaps you could teach me some French Wink

Looking forward to meet you!

Annemie W, Jan 2, 2017 @ 21:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Coralie,

I live in Nyon, would be happy to practice my french :-). I am relatively new to Swiss, having spent 5 years in Dubai, sunny climate. I am looking to organise coffee and conversation in Starbucks outside Geneva station or Nyon. Let me know if you are interested to meet up. :-)

Patsy

Hi Coralie,

I live in Nyon, would be happy to practice my french :-). I am relatively new to Swiss, having spent 5 years in Dubai, sunny climate. I am looking to organise coffee and conversation in Starbucks outside Geneva station or Nyon. Let me know if you are interested to meet up. :-)

Patsy

Patsy I, Jan 12, 2017 @ 11:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Coralie,

Welcome :) I would also be willing to exchange my English with your French and would be glad to meet you, let me know if ypu're up for a coffee or something ;)

Hope to see you soon,

Ana

Hi Coralie,

Welcome :) I would also be willing to exchange my English with your French and would be glad to meet you, let me know if ypu're up for a coffee or something ;)

Hope to see you soon,

Ana

Ana N, Jan 16, 2017 @ 22:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1128 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form