Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Glocals but not in Geneva and already know some of you. Maybe they'll recognise...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Glocals but not in Geneva and already know some of you. Maybe they'll recognise...
 Hello everybody ! New in Glocals but not in Geneva. Already know some of you... maybe they'll recognise. Studying translation and eager to practice my foreign languages : English and Spanish. Also interested in meeting new people and partying of course !

The text you are quoting:
 Hello everybody ! New in Glocals but not in Geneva. Already know some of you... maybe they'll recognise. Studying translation and eager to practice my foreign languages : English and Spanish. Also interested in meeting new people and partying of course !

Elodie CAug 26, 2009 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 850 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Glocals but not in Geneva and already know some of you. Maybe they'll recognise...
Post 1
 Hi Elodie!

I hope you'll join us sometimes to speak Spanish on Saturday . The activity's name is "Saturday Evening Out (Spanish Version)", twice a month.

See you!
 Hi Elodie!

I hope you'll join us sometimes to speak Spanish on Saturday . The activity's name is "Saturday Evening Out (Spanish Version)", twice a month.

See you!
new_concept, Aug 26, 2009 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New in Glocals but not in Geneva and already know some of you. Maybe they'll recognise...
Post 2
 Yes I'd enjoy to !

Thanks.
 Yes I'd enjoy to !

Thanks.
Elodie C, Aug 26, 2009 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
 Hi Elodie!  I'm happy to practice English with you! let me know if you want to go for coffee or something sometime!
Lindsey
 Hi Elodie!  I'm happy to practice English with you! let me know if you want to go for coffee or something sometime!
Lindsey
Lindsey W, Sep 4, 2009 @ 08:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 850 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form