Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Lausanne!

Hello everyone!

I have just recently moved to Lausanne. I found this forum on google so thought I would sign up and introduce myself . I am 26 years old and am from Ireland. This is my first time in Switzerland. I moved over to be with my boyfriend who works at the hospital in Lausanne. I have just started a beginners class in French. I am hoping to study for a month or so then try and find a job.
I have found it quite difficult to meet people here and would love to meet up with people in the forum. I am going abit crazy just studying 3 hours everyday and not having a social life. I am usually so active back at home and would love to meet like minded people who want to hang out and have fun. I love everything to do with the arts. I enjoy cooking, photography, reading and writing. I also enjoy going to gigs, to the cinema and to the theatre.

Would be lovely to hear from any others in the same boat! :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone!

I have just recently moved to Lausanne. I found this forum on google so thought I would sign up and introduce myself . I am 26 years old and am from Ireland. This is my first time in Switzerland. I moved over to be with my boyfriend who works at the hospital in Lausanne. I have just started a beginners class in French. I am hoping to study for a month or so then try and find a job.
I have found it quite difficult to meet people here and would love to meet up with people in the forum. I am going abit crazy just studying 3 hours everyday and not having a social life. I am usually so active back at home and would love to meet like minded people who want to hang out and have fun. I love everything to do with the arts. I enjoy cooking, photography, reading and writing. I also enjoy going to gigs, to the cinema and to the theatre.

Would be lovely to hear from any others in the same boat! :)

Jennifer JFeb 20, 2010 @ 23:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 723 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Lausanne!
Post 1

Hi Jennifer,

I am new to Lausanne as well, just moved here for job and feel even lonelier than you (no boyfriend to cuddle me).

If you want to go out for an appetizer, a dinner during the week or everything in the week end, just let me know!

Veronica

Hi Jennifer,

I am new to Lausanne as well, just moved here for job and feel even lonelier than you (no boyfriend to cuddle me).

If you want to go out for an appetizer, a dinner during the week or everything in the week end, just let me know!

Veronica

VeronicaVLV, Feb 24, 2010 @ 23:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New in Lausanne!
Post 2

Hi there,

I'm not new in Lausanne, but I'm new here in glocals... I just bump into glocals today while I was looking for projects in Zurich...

I'm in Lausanne since Nov2006, and to be honest I'm a bit tired of it... it's always the same places, same people...

I know a lot of people here, so I can introduce you if you want...

Lets organise something next week as I'm traveling this weekend.

keep in touch,

Nuno

Hi there,

I'm not new in Lausanne, but I'm new here in glocals... I just bump into glocals today while I was looking for projects in Zurich...

I'm in Lausanne since Nov2006, and to be honest I'm a bit tired of it... it's always the same places, same people...

I know a lot of people here, so I can introduce you if you want...

Lets organise something next week as I'm traveling this weekend.

keep in touch,

Nuno

Nuno Baptista, Feb 25, 2010 @ 23:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 723 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form