Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Lausanne and looking for cycling mates

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Lausanne and looking for cycling mates

Hi everybody,

I am Fabio and I recently moved to Lausanne.

I am an italian researcher but in th epast 10 years I lived in different countries.

Since I moved to Switzerland I decided to get a bit more serious with road cycling because here scenaries are amazing. So far I enjoyed cycling alone between mountains but I would love to have some comapany. You know sharing the "pain" is always better :) So if there are other people that I can join or want to join me for bike rides mainly in weekends I would be extremely happy. 

Best,

Fabio

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody,

I am Fabio and I recently moved to Lausanne.

I am an italian researcher but in th epast 10 years I lived in different countries.

Since I moved to Switzerland I decided to get a bit more serious with road cycling because here scenaries are amazing. So far I enjoyed cycling alone between mountains but I would love to have some comapany. You know sharing the "pain" is always better :) So if there are other people that I can join or want to join me for bike rides mainly in weekends I would be extremely happy. 

Best,

Fabio

Fabio MarinoFeb 15, 2017 @ 14:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 722 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Lausanne and looking for cycling mates
Post 1

Welcome to glocals!

I suggest that you click on the “Groups” tab and also “Things to do” and you will soon find like-minded members who’ll be  happy to meet up and share activities.

Best wishes, R.

Welcome to glocals!

I suggest that you click on the “Groups” tab and also “Things to do” and you will soon find like-minded members who’ll be  happy to meet up and share activities.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Feb 15, 2017 @ 14:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: New in Lausanne and looking for cycling mates
Post 2

Hi Ritchie,

thanks ofr the advice. I will check it out.

Best,

Fabio

Hi Ritchie,

thanks ofr the advice. I will check it out.

Best,

Fabio

Fabio Marino, Feb 15, 2017 @ 15:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 722 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form