Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > New Members Introductions > New in Lausanne with 2 kids

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Lausanne with 2 kids

Hi all!

I am a researcher from Sweden who has just arrived in Lausanne with my husband and 2 kids (4 and 8). We will be in Lausanne for six month and during this time I will be working only part time (from a distance) so I am keen on spending my free time on outddor and social ativities with other people with similar interest. I am particularly keen on meeting other families to plan for outings with kids and exchange tips. I also hope to find some people with whom to share the activities that I love: jogging, yoga, hiking, swimming and cooking. I speak Spanish (mother tongue, I am originally from Venezuelas), English, Swedish and some French (which I have the ambition to improve while I am here- I´d be happy to join lengauge tandem sessions if anyone is interested!)

Cheers!

Isabel

The text you are quoting:

Hi all!

I am a researcher from Sweden who has just arrived in Lausanne with my husband and 2 kids (4 and 8). We will be in Lausanne for six month and during this time I will be working only part time (from a distance) so I am keen on spending my free time on outddor and social ativities with other people with similar interest. I am particularly keen on meeting other families to plan for outings with kids and exchange tips. I also hope to find some people with whom to share the activities that I love: jogging, yoga, hiking, swimming and cooking. I speak Spanish (mother tongue, I am originally from Venezuelas), English, Swedish and some French (which I have the ambition to improve while I am here- I´d be happy to join lengauge tandem sessions if anyone is interested!)

Cheers!

Isabel

Isabel MiraJan 26, 2018 @ 12:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 698 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 698 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form