Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
New in Nyon

Hi everyone!

I'm moved from Croatia to Nyon recently and at the moment have plenty of free time. If anyone interested to join me on a coffee during day-light or beer at the evening, let me know. Also if you know about some running group in Nyon, would be nice to share the info with me :) Thx!

Veronika  

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone!

I'm moved from Croatia to Nyon recently and at the moment have plenty of free time. If anyone interested to join me on a coffee during day-light or beer at the evening, let me know. Also if you know about some running group in Nyon, would be nice to share the info with me :) Thx!

Veronika  

Veronika KNov 23, 2016 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1302 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: New in Nyon
Post 1

hello Verinika, i work in nyon for the last few months. usually, i have some free time after work to have a coffee. let me know when u have free evening. cheers Kostas 

hello Verinika, i work in nyon for the last few months. usually, i have some free time after work to have a coffee. let me know when u have free evening. cheers Kostas 

Kos Bak, Nov 23, 2016 @ 23:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Veronika,

I am interested in meeting up with you. I like beverages and I like to run (not fast). I'd like to hear all about Croatia - I am thinking of traveling there to see Plitvice Lakes. I live in Morges but Nyon is a quick train ride. Let me know what you think!

Kristy

Hi Veronika,

I am interested in meeting up with you. I like beverages and I like to run (not fast). I'd like to hear all about Croatia - I am thinking of traveling there to see Plitvice Lakes. I live in Morges but Nyon is a quick train ride. Let me know what you think!

Kristy

Kristy O, Dec 5, 2016 @ 13:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Kristy,

Thank you for message. I'll be glad to meet you and share information about Croatia and places to visit. Of course with some beverage or walk in Morge or Nyon :)

I hope that we manage some time to meet.

I'll share you my contact in your inbox.

looking forward to meet you.

Veronika

Hi Kristy,

Thank you for message. I'll be glad to meet you and share information about Croatia and places to visit. Of course with some beverage or walk in Morge or Nyon :)

I hope that we manage some time to meet.

I'll share you my contact in your inbox.

looking forward to meet you.

Veronika

Veronika K, Dec 6, 2016 @ 12:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Veronica,

I have been in Nyon for little over a year. Nice to see that you are also from the same industry.

There's a nice running track in Colovray (opposte the lake near UEFA). I have heard about beautiful places in Croatia, will be great to get some travel tips. Will be nice to catch up. Best Regards Dhruba

Hi Veronica,

I have been in Nyon for little over a year. Nice to see that you are also from the same industry.

There's a nice running track in Colovray (opposte the lake near UEFA). I have heard about beautiful places in Croatia, will be great to get some travel tips. Will be nice to catch up. Best Regards Dhruba

Dhruba B, Dec 10, 2016 @ 20:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Veronika,

I am running coffee morning for new ladies in Geneva for now but also looking to start a new group in Nyon. You can find my group here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1711648172480263/.

We meet each Wednesday at 11am, Starbucks, Geneva. Let me know if you would like to join us, we can travel together on the train.

Hope to meet you in person.

Patrycja 

Hi Veronika,

I am running coffee morning for new ladies in Geneva for now but also looking to start a new group in Nyon. You can find my group here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1711648172480263/.

We meet each Wednesday at 11am, Starbucks, Geneva. Let me know if you would like to join us, we can travel together on the train.

Hope to meet you in person.

Patrycja 

Patsy I, Jan 25, 2017 @ 17:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1302 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form